ADVERTISEMENT

BUSTED! Texts Reveal Obama Wanted ‘To Know Everything’ About FBI Investigations

Nuk'EM Heels

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2010
Newly discovered texts exchanged by FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page reveal possible involvement by former President Barack Obama in FBI investigations near the end of his presidency.

“Potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Page told Strzok in a text message dated Sept 2, 2016. Page then described preparing former FBI director James Comey to brief Obama on the details of a particular investigation. Senate investigators say “this text raises questions about Obama’s personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.”

The whole idea of an FBI director preparing talking points for the president on such a sensitive issue is bound to raise questions. So too Obama’s apparent involvement in an ongoing investigation directly involving one of his former cabinet members, and possible successor. The ongoing high profile investigations at the time involved the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and an inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Moreover, this news directly contradicts what Obama told the public. “I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. … I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation,” Obama said then, reports the Daily Mail’s David Martosko. Troubling given that he said months earlier that 'I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. ... I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation.'

Contrast this with Obama's declaration to Chris Wallace at FOX NEWS on 4/11/16 that in no way would he interfere with or tilt the scales of justice in favor of $RC.

Fox News also obtained texts written by Strzok in the immediate aftermath of Trump’s presidential victory. “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING,” he wrote to his paramour. “Omg, I am so depressed.” A week or so later Page wrote, “I bought all the president’s men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate.”

The next day, November 14, Page texted something ominous, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

“OUR task” again raises questions about Strzok’s August text about the anti-Trump “insurance policy,” which many believe is the phony Russian dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign but still used by Comey’s FBI to obtain surveillance warrants on those affiliated with the Trump campaign.

Newly released text messages between a pair of FBI anti-Trump officials at the center of the Russia investigation controversy show that they sought to “get around” rules established by the government to preserve text messages, stating that none of the agencies abide by the rules then “why should we.”

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page discussed getting new Apple iPhones, in lieu of their Samsung 5 government issued phones in text messages they exchanged in August 2016. They noted in the texts that the new phones would help keep their text messages from government collection after speaking with the FBI’s IT director, according to newly released August 2016 text messages.

“According to text messages produced by the committee, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok make references to communicating with other FBI employees via text message, phone call, email, and voice mail,” stated Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, in a letter dated Jan. 31, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. “Additional text messages suggest that FBI officials used non-official email accounts and messaging programs to communicate about official business.”

Here’s a portion of the text messages:

Strzok: “Hot damn. I’m happy to pilot that…we get around our security/monitoring issues?”

WALLACE: "Mr. President, when you say what you just said -- what Josh Earnest said as he did, your spokesman, in January -- 'the information from the Justice Department is that she's not a target,' some people, I think, are worried whether or not the decision, whether or not how to handle the case, will be decided on political grounds, not legal grounds. Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, 'Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not in any way be protected.'"
OBAMA: “I can guarantee that. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it --"
WALLACE: "--So, just to button this up --"
OBAMA: "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop Period."
WALLACE: "-- And she will be treated no differently?--"
OBAMA: "Guaranteed, full stop, period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

WOW! We need to get this man and the rest of his corrupt cronies in prison... just wait... Start with the little fish and work our way up to Obama...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT