ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Pitt game thread

Logan has now fumbled the last 2 KOs

Hood for 6 on first, and then for 25

Look for 3 straight passes now

Fritts with 2nd fumble recovery.

But we punt it in the end zone.

We lead only by 10 because of missing opportunities on offense.

this game should be the last of this espn crew...wow, so bad.

and the 4th qtr party is hot garbage...but we have argyle so what can i rag on them about.

Reactions: UNC '92
4th quarter and it certainly seems like the momentum has changed drastically. Just got home after listening on the radio and I wasn't expecting this.

I hope we can get a stop and put together a better drive this time and close this one out.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I like the third down run to Hood but not the toss there. That is a slow developing play when you only need a couple of yards. Need the D to really step here. Hold them to no points here and you have to like our chances.

Don't know why Pitt didn't go for it there the way they have been running it, but I will take it. Hood with a nice run to start things off so maybe we can keep pounding it. Strength against strength here. Their defense has been good in the 4th and so has our offense, so let's see which one breaks.

there should be no question what our best attack is...if these coaches are just trying to be balanced for the sake of the term, then they should all be trashed.

it's clear to even the basketball fans that hood/logan will win games...well, maybe.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Littrell should not be allowed on the plane.

We run the ball great to start the 4th and the idiot MF calls 2 pass plays and Logan on a dive.

I strongly dislike Seth Littrell

Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT