ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Boston College gamethread

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Never too early.

Going with white pants, white jersey, and blue helmets. Personally I would've preferred to go with the white helmet too...

TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

One thing that stands out about the depth chart is the number of younger guys who have a RS year under their belt. That extra experience should pay dividends. I would hope to see fewer penalties and bonehead mistakes.

But in terms of building up a program, stacking up a lot of talented guys who have had an extra year in the weight room and on the practice field is a big advantage. Mack has already put together a solid roster, so some of the young guys coming in 2021 will no doubt end up redshirting as well. And they'll have experienced guys in front of them to learn from.

We need to be undefeated going into the Notre Dame game. That would probably mean gameday's first trip to Chapel Hill, and huge exposure for the program.

Anyways... the next 15 hours needs to get a move on...

Reactions: Archer2
One thing that stands out about the depth chart is the number of younger guys who have a RS year under their belt. That extra experience should pay dividends. I would hope to see fewer penalties and bonehead mistakes.
Another year in the system will help, even without the normal spring ball due to the Wuhan Flu. The staff reduced our penalties in year one and we should continue to do so in year two as we become more familiar with the system we’re running and become more disciplined.
But in terms of building up a program, stacking up a lot of talented guys who have had an extra year in the weight room and on the practice field is a big advantage. Mack has already put together a solid roster, so some of the young guys coming in 2021 will no doubt end up redshirting as well. And they'll have experienced guys in front of them to learn from.
Its all about building experienced depth. We’re getting there slowly but surely.
We need to be undefeated going into the Notre Dame game. That would probably mean gameday's first trip to Chapel Hill, and huge exposure for the program.
Wouldn’t that be wonderful!? Less than 12 hours to kick off. And it’s on ABC so we can all watch it.

One hour until game time. My three biggest keys for this week are

1. O-line improvement
2. Another solid performance on defense
3. Protect the football

Damn, that missed tackle ended up being about a 50 yard swing

Jurkovec made a huge play completing that pass before getting smothered by Surratt.

Trey Morrison said 'stay off my lawn.'

tenor.gif

I've been wanting to see more of the split back gun formation

Yet again, Jurkovec gets the pass off just before getting sacked, for a big gain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT