ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Clemson ACC Championship game thread—Saturday 3 December

How will the Clemson D look? At times, it is less than first rate. How badly will DJ play? If he completes 28% of his passes, Clemson could be in big trouble.

dazed-and-confused-matthew-mc-conaughey.gif

Streeetr trying to get DJ in rhythm, but a completion with no gain is worthless. Then DJ again off target.

DJ can get Clemson beaten tonight. Chiuzik needs to focus on forcing Clemson to have too rely on DJ to win.

We need to score first and put pressure on DJ to prove he does not suck all the time.

I'd go press coverage and load the box on this next series. Don't give DJ easy throws to get in a rhythm. Even if someone gets beat, make him prove he can make the throw

Maye caps a brilliant drive with a three yard run to the left 7-0. Great Coaching move by passing after every first down instead of running like they have all year. Caught Clemson by surprise without question…

This was my biggest fear. Clubfoot would be playing and they can win just as well, or better, with him as QB and UNC didn't practice for him in game prep this week.

UNC gets torched by backups and 3rd stringers all year

If Dabo had listened to me, Clemson easily could be undefeated. DJ is not the guy at this level. Klubnik can be, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT