ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Dook Gamethread

when did the dook football team also buy the acc football officials, cause they were getting home field calls especially that non call pass interference, subsequent hold on strow the next series, and that pathetic pass interference in the endzone.

Bitch about the officials after a win. It's dumb enough when people do it after a loss. It's beyond dumb after a win.
again for those in the back; off my nuts son... all of you do it and it's cool? yeah ok. do I really need to go and quote some of your post? cause I will. and I would rather gripe after a win then after a loss like a lot of you do... jus sayin

again for those in the back; off my nuts son... all of you do it and it's cool? yeah ok. do I really need to go and quote some of your post? cause I will. and I would rather gripe after a win then after a loss like a lot of you do... jus sayin
Talking shit DURING THE GAME is completely different than saying it after the game is over. I would say that to anyone. I'm not picking on you or your nuts.

Reactions: strummingram
Both coaches ridiculous blunders , why a trick set for the Heels? you have done your job straight up
Dook you have gone 90 yards no tricks needed WTF......

A trick is when you have been stopped you can't get anywhere, you resort to a trick play or set to get going...
If you have already accomplished everything you need by not running tricks, then well you saw what happened...
2 horribly coached plays glad they got the last one...

Talking shit DURING THE GAME is completely different than saying it after the game is over. I would say that to anyone. I'm not picking on you or your nuts.
I was to busy watching the game trying not to have a heart attack... frankly I don't know how you all had the time with all the twist and turns. So I posted it after the game it wasn't a complaint, but an observation. I don't care if you like it or not; I will post what I want when I want

I was to busy watching g the game trying not to have a heart attack... frankly I don't know how you all had the time with all the twist and turns. so I posted it after the game it wasnt a complain but an observation. I dont care if you like it or not I will post what I want when I want

Yeah I usually post afterwards, how do you do it during the game? I am to busy slamming stuff...

Whoa, try to give a game away, and they give it back. I'll take it, especially after the last 2 loses on 2 point conversions.

I ain't trying hear any of that. I have been following this thread the whole game and some of you posted way worse than me; so get off my back; heels already dang near broke it with that up again down again praying game they won...

Twas but a joke. Nobody wants to jump on you or your little nuts.

I still do not understand why you have the ball at the 4 and have a QB that is in the shot gun 98 percent of the time you run up for a quick snap out from under center... I mean what does that accomplish, its out of character and rhythm for the Offensive team in this case...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT