ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Dook Gamethread

I still do not understand why you have the ball at the 4 and have a QB that is in the shot gun 98 percent of the time you run up for a quick snap out from under center... I mean what does that accomplish, its out of character and rhythm for the Offensive team in this case...
That was weird too... it was trying to get too cutesy. Dont know why we do that but dook was even stupider so it worked outm

I still do not understand the play calls before the Williams fumble. Just run the ball and use up the clock... maybe get a TD, but a FG and they have NO TIME LEFT is just as good.

They're just kids out there. We're grown men hanging our happiness on their performance! HAHAHA!

Got my DVR set to record the replay. I had to follow game on game tracker and radio and then missed the last minute! Was scrambling to find it on the TV! No luck.
man I bought the acc network and so far every home game has been blacked out; had to finally download fox sports go to watch unc games... remind me again why the acc network is so good?

@strummingram some people really need to think before they type... I said in an earlier post I had to download the fox sports go app... to now doubt stream it, but go on and tell me how I need to join the 21st century... you @tarheel0910 need to check before you type...
Not exactly sure what your problem is, but maybe you should step away from the keyboard.

Not exactly sure what your problem is, but maybe you should step away from the keyboard.
no problem at all... just responding you your post wherein you said I should join the 21st century and stream it. I merely pointed out that I already discussed having to get an app to stream, then said you need to check before you type

Its his play call, I am sure the Kid was taught if you do not see a wide open player toss it out of the end zone, but still, heat of the moment..

@strummingram some people really need to think before they type... I said in an earlier post I had to download the fox sports go app... to now doubt stream it, but go on and tell me how I need to join the 21st century... you @tarheel0910 need to check before you type...
Where did I tell you how you should watch the game? I don't like using the streaming sites at all. I never suggested you, or anyone else, should use that.

Where did I tell you how you should watch the game? I don't like using the streaming sites at all. I never suggested you, or anyone else, should use that.
you missed me... I wasnt accusing you I was telling you I wish people would read before they type because tarheel0910 said we both needed to join the 21sr century.

Reactions: strummingram
I mean when Tucker was trying to get his helmet back after the game.

And no Chazz made a game clinching play to bring home the bell.
cutcliffe was a straight up jerk but tucker wasnt exactly innocent. though he seemed to be responding to dook players talking smack to him after they had just lost...

ACCX isn't loaded with that stuff. It's a legit ESPN site. If you get the ACCN, then you get ACCX to stream it.
Okay. I thought you were referring to that site uncboy recommended, sports surge. Those are loaded with pop-ups and they stream really poorly for me.

sctarheel helped me out finding the channel on DirecTV. I searched for "North Carolina" and the game didn't show up. I'm somewhat challenged sometimes. If I make it to my 70's, I'm really gonna be screwed.

Okay. I thought you were referring to that site uncboy recommended, sports surge. Those are loaded with pop-ups and they stream really poorly for me.

sctarheel helped me out finding the channel on DirecTV. I searched for "North Carolina" and the game didn't show up. I'm somewhat challenged sometimes. If I make it to my 70's, I'm really gonna be screwed.

Glad you were able to find it.

Reactions: strummingram
deems called out cutcliffe.
chansky called out deems because cutcliffe is a class guy. i've seen cutcliffe on tv after numerous games, he's a prick.
so is chansky.
I agree with your assessments.

Deems is a straight shooter - he will tell it as he sees it, no holds barred. Deems did that with the way UNC fired Butch Davis. Chansky despised Butch and wanted him gone before he ever coached a game at UNC. Chansky was a big defender of Bunting, and Deems came to see, fairly quickly, that Bunting would never get the job done.

So Chansky has years of coming to despise Deems.

MrMagooFace.png

I'm not sure how to get rid of the watermark, but mr. magoo's face is priceless.

Reactions: tarheel0910
You don't really understand why he took issue with you, really? You say something intentionally insulting to a poster, they react to it and you act like you don't know why they are at issue with you? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT