ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Miami Gamethread

One of the articles I read about the Miami-Florida game noted that Tate Martell played the 4th most downs among Miami WRs. Especially with the extra week to prepare, I think Miami wants to use Martell to throw a monkey wrench at the UNC D.

Most 'wildcat' plays are the RB taking the snap and running. A few have the RB handing off, and even fewer involve the RB making a pitch. Passes are more rare than a Woody Hayes Sophomore QB. But if Miami runs a wildcat with Martell taking the snap, then the D might find itself uncertain about what to do. That is a way that Miami can try to get the Bateman off balance.

Once again not getting any respect nationally. Let’s prove them wrong again guys!

Is Morrison playing? I'm heading to the hill in about 2 hrs, can't wait!

I really wish I could watch the game live. I live in metro Detroit so I don't get the ACC network

I really wish I could watch the game live. I live in metro Detroit so I don't get the ACC network
I had Comcast Cable, which is still a hold out. I dropped Comcast and got Hulu, which has the ACCN.

So that site streams all these games and it's free to watch?

They stream just about everything. Not sure how they avoid getting shut down but they have pretty much every college football game that's currently on

Who is the genius on ACC network that thought the FSU game would last only 3 hours? That game will not be over till 8:30.

The WR corps is pumped. Those guys have that something about them - never say die, never back down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT