ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Miami Gamethread

I only caught parts of the game. How are they looking in terms of injuries? Anything serious long term?

I only caught parts of the game. How are they looking in terms of injuries? Anything serious long term?
I really hope my fear about Polino is unfounded. The other injuries should be small time.

Ty Murray now should get a lot of snaps in practice to get him ready, just in case.

I really hope my fear about Polino is unfounded. The other injuries should be small time.

Ty Murray now should get a lot of snaps in practice to get him ready, just in case.

Polino would be a huge loss. The only silver lining I can think of is a medical red shirt would still be in play.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
Here's something to think about. Teams like UCLA, Tennessee and Miami are all 0-2. Michigan and FSU probably should have lost today as well. And the Heels are 2-0. That's right, after winning two games all of last year, the 2019 Heels have won their first 2 games against quality opponents. Challenges remain, but the future is bright.

Go Heels!

No TO’s for either team. And how about only one penalty for 5 yards for the Heels? Unfreakinbelievable!
I was coming back here to mention that. ONE PENALTY! That might be a record! UNC deserved that win. UM missing fg's, xtra pts, 2 pt conv, etc. are not what teams do... and win the game.

Reactions: uncboy10
Does anyone know if Roy was at the game last night? I know he usually tries to support other UNC teams, especially since this was Mack's home opener.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT