ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Pittsburgh game thread——Saturday 29 October 2022

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
This may be the biggest football game in Chapel Hill in many years as a win would all but secure the Coastal Division for the Tar Heels.

Hopefully the extra week to prepare for the Panther tough defense and their time consuming running attack will pay dividends because I fully expect another high scoring battle between these two squads…

Reactions: Archer2
It is a huge game because being the last Coastal Champ would mean something.

Mark Richt does not respect the UNC D. He just said he expects Slovis to play better tonight than he did against Louisville because of whom he will be facing.

The key to a possible win over the Panthers is stopping Abanikanda not allowing him to make short gains into big gains. The safeties may have to help in stopping the Panthers time consuming rushing attack.

Also if Pittsburgh dares to single cover Downs and Green let them have big night by looking for them often.

Drake faces the toughest defense so far this season. I hope the extra week of practice will help.

Slovis completes 1st pass. Pitt WR drops 2nd pass. 3rd pass is complete for big yards.

The Heels defense didn't disrupt anything at all for that entire series.

I dunno how you can come out after a bye week and your defense is THAT pathetic, at home, on the opening drive by the visiting team

Two big third downs and they got beat bad on both of them. One for a huge pass play, and the other for a TD

Reactions: strummingram
Pitiful by DL. Slovis drops deep snap, and nobody gets close to him in the end zone.

Good field position to start this drive. I know Coach Brown wants to establish the running game but I would rather see Green and Downs get involved early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT