ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wake Gamethread

We obviously should have tried to pound them early. They are small on D but relentless in pursuit. Too late to change up. May have to give Ruder a look.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ruder gets the next drive. Have to have a stop here

strowbridge is out, yet fully dressed to play.

are we sure it isn’t discipline?

anyone hear of a “sore ankle” this week?...a sore freakin ankle!?!?!?!?
If so, I say it is better for Mack to show the team now, early, that he means business.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ruder gets the next drive. Have to have a stop here

Yeah I would have laughed if it was discussed pregame after how good Sam has looked.

But my how 18 minutes of a game can change ones opinion. We need a spark bad.

Need a stop now and a touchdown on the next drive. Keep it within one score going into halftime and make the right adjustments

Yeah I would have laughed if it was discussed pregame after how good Sam has looked.

But my how 18 minutes of a game can change ones opinion. We need a spark bad.

Easy to forget he made a terrible decision against USuCk and got ridiculously lucky when it went through the defender’s hands.

Throwing swing routes as a struggling QB is not a good move IMO. Too easy to get in your own head. Let him throw a slant to get going

Reactions: franklin street
woolfolk looking in the backfield on that.

have they not seen this zone scheme?...i know the qb is a monster, but geeeeezus.

Good grief. And to think, I gave up going to my former HS’s game against our cross county rival (and the school my boys graduated from) tonight to see this. I haven’t had nearly enough beer for this.

At this rate Ruder will play tonight.. might be at offensive tackle.. cornerback.. who knows. The Heels are dropping like flies.

i don’t get how you can look so unprepared and so soft when it was exactly the opposite the first two weeks.

At this rate, we won’t have anyone left to play in the 4th quarter. Not that it’ll matter the way we’re playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT