ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Final thread

Georgia is gonna win.
dont-believe-you.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
I was really hoping to see that OU offense one more time.

I might watch some but about the time Bama goes up by 14-17 points, I'll turn off. I doubt Georgia's gonna be able to come back on Bama's D, like they did vs. OU.

I do like those UGA RB's. Those dudes are stout.

Reactions: BillyL
I was really hoping to see that OU offense one more time.

I would have liked to see OU again as well. My father was an OU grad, though I'm a Heels guy, I grew up also pulling for the Sooners . .

Pop was at OU during the Bud Wilkinson years . . he said those games were so much fun to attend.

The '75 OU team had the greatest defense I have ever seen for a college football team. An absolute killer squad on that Sooners' team . . Selmon Bros.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I think it could go either way tbh. I think missing Anfernee really does hurt 'Bama. Georgia's backs just have to clear the first wave and then it is lights out. I like Fromm as well but he also isn't particularly mobile, which benefits the Tide. Should be a good one.

when andre smith decided to leave, i hope he watch roquan smith play to understand what the position is about.

Good hold for Georgia there. Alabama has a lot of great defensive players but Smith for Georgia may be better than all of them. He is an absolute beast.

Nothing about this start makes me change my pick. UGA takes this one. Dawgs will score on this drive after holding Bama.

That "luck" for UGA on Hurts missing a wide-open receiver in the endzone is exactly why I believe UGA is the team of Destiny.

Hurts isn't a great QB. He is a great runner and awesome at not making mistakes but he doesn't make a ton of plays through the air.

That is where Georgia can do what other teams can't. Such speed with their RBs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT