ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Final thread

Twitter says first time since 2011 someone has converted a third and 20 or more on 'Bama.

Pretty solid play from Georgia there I think. Don't take any chances and get 3 points. Almost like a gift after that third and 20.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Saban going to kill someone soon, lol.

Georgia really looking solid all round to me.

1) There needs to be some criteria/threshold for initiating instant replay.
2) Review should last no longer than two minutes; if a determination can't be made, the call on the field stands.

1) thought we had that- Coaches challenge?
2) 1 minute is plenty.

No doubt. 'Bama has gotten Georgia in positions where they usually excel but Georgia working them.
I'm not one to question Saban, but it seems like Bama has blitzed every time they shouldn't and played coverage every time they shouldn't. UGA's OLine is doing really well for the most part

There is Hurts all in a few plays. Great run then holds it too long because he just doesn't have any sort of presence.

Can't believe Saban gave up so easy there though.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
I think if I was a coach and one of my players blocked in the back when I was going to have good field position I would lock them in a closet for the rest of the game.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
kirby smart knows bama and saban...as long as georgia takes care of the ball, there is nothing bama can do to surprise georgia.

and michel would look great in dallas, lol.

That's pretty weak. Kind of a flop there. 'Bama imploding though.

Damn g, don't be so greedy. You already got an elite RB.
I was thinking he would look great in Charlotte. :D

i like tools in my tool box...i also want roquan, ha!!

michel is a freak, 3rd round projection...the talent on the field right now is amazing...maybe ten draft picks the first three rounds.

Bama offense just isn’t very good, they need a defensive or special teams score to have a chance

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT