ADVERTISEMENT

Chick's IP matches ONE other poster...

Dead serious...it says her IP has matched one GT used Thursday. I don't know what the heck is going on now.
If so then it looks like they are all using the same network and you are getting the ip from a device downstream from them and not from each device. Which means they are NAT'ing them. Being the same plan has nothing to do with the IP's.

Reactions: heelbent
If so then it looks like they are all using the same network and you are getting the ip from a device downstream from them and not from each device. Which means they are NAT'ing them. Being the same plan has nothing to do with the IP's.
That clears things up and confuses me at the same time.

I want to say this, both Chick and Strum have taken a lot of bulls#it from the OOTB gang and they've rolled with it in a fine fashion.

I'll give a big shout out to them for not going ballistic over all this . .

'cause if this had been me, I'da prolly shot myself already.

6a00d834515bc269e2019b02ab3da4970b-320wi

I want to say this, both Chick and Strum have taken a lot of bulls#it from the OOTB gang and they've rolled with it in a fine fashion.

This is little stuff. I pick my battles, I have twins and they were teens once! ;)

Reactions: BillyL

Ol'Strum was getting a little miffed at first, lol. But then he started letting it roll off. Kudos.

Ol'Strum was getting a little miffed at first, lol. But then he started letting it roll off. Kudos.
I was concerned about my own-line security. And, I know I have made only one Rivals account. I was still waking up.

I don't want you guys thinking that I'm duping you (or her either) in these contests, either. The FF and Weekly pick'ems, etc.. Think what you want about our opinion posts, but I'm not cheating anyone, nor am I making alternate accounts. I sorta revel in the opposition to my opinions, sometimes.

I was concerned about my own-line security. And, I know I have made only one Rivals account. I was still waking up.

I don't want you guys thinking that I'm duping you (or her either) in these contests, either. The FF and Weekly pick'ems, etc.. Think what you want about our opinion posts, but I'm not cheating anyone, nor am I making alternate accounts.

I sorta revel in the opposition to my opinions, sometimes.

He does! lol

I don't want you guys thinking that I'm duping you (or her either) in these contests, either. The FF and Weekly pick'ems, etc.. Think what you want about our opinion posts, but I'm not cheating anyone, nor am I making alternate accounts. I sorta revel in the opposition to my opinions, sometimes.
I think most people here get it. I really didn't think you were rolling with 2 accounts. But this isn't something you are going to get to just go away. Sorry man. This is legendary by OOTB standards and will remain that way for some time.

You'd think we broke into the Pentagon or some sh*t with the reaction we're getting. DEFCON 5! Strummingram and Chick Bleeds are one-in-the-same. It's front page news on all the sites!

Actually, DEFCON 5 is the lowest state of readiness. I think you meant to say DEFCON 1 because DEFCON 5 really is nothing. We're always at DEFCON 5. Many people make this mistake so don't beat yourself up over it.

Reactions: strummingram
Again... a public thank you to heele

Ya'll hear that? We usin' code names!

THANK YOU for getting that reference!

"All right everybody freeze! Everyone on the floor!"

"Well whats it gonna be young feller, should we freeze or get on the floor? Cause if we drop to the floor we're gonna be in motion.."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT