ADVERTISEMENT

Chick's IP matches ONE other poster...

I went over there to post but then I realized I'd just get my hand smacked for not contributing anything useful to the discussion.

You can't post an opinion over there without either G-7 or Davey-Boy wanting to argue about it.
They both think they're the 'Great Defenders of Raider' . .

'cause if this had been me, I'da prolly shot myself already.

6a00d834515bc269e2019b02ab3da4970b-320wi

Not gonna lie, that's what I was going for.

I think most people here get it. I really didn't think you were rolling with 2 accounts. But this isn't something you are going to get to just go away. Sorry man. This is legendary by OOTB standards and will remain that way for some time.

Uck the truth. I plan to carry on with the assumption that he created 2 accounts. I will be merciless in my heckling of him for this if he stays off the ignore list.

Perception is reality.

This is one of my demo videos from You Tube.

Forgive the primitive recording... but, it's me. I use a backing track for demos with the guitar removed.

(Pardon the UVA custom guitar in the background. I made that for a close friend.)

Good stuff, Strum. When I think about EVH the first thing that pops in my head is the flat out speed on the neck. Dude is unreal.

Ok, let me see if I have this right. Strum and Chick are in fact 2 different people. They did shack for a time a few months ago. Chick found a younger man and showed Strum the road but let him use her phone account. Right?
No, we're still all strum. We've just comes to terms with it because we had a good time.

Ok, let me see if I have this right. Strum and Chick are in fact 2 different people. They did shack for a time a few months ago. Chick found a younger man and showed Strum the road but let him use her phone account. Right?
Oh dear lord. Nooooooooo. We are JUST FRIENDS. Always will be. The younger man I have already ended things with.

Exactly...

Reactions: BillyL
I just wanted to come to OOTB and make my picks for billy's contest... Instead I just lost half an hour of my life. :oops:
I found it! It was behind the couch!

We're going to need to recruit you soon, my friend. We need to have an Upstate Tar Heels get together... or maybe a Clemson Tar Heels get together. I was thinking about maybe starting a Facebook "club" to get other Tar heels fans up here acquainted with each other. Chick and I have become friends now and I know of 3 people withing a few blocks of my house that display UNC flags.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Reactions: uncboy10
I found it! It was behind the couch!

We're going to need to recruit you soon, my friend. We need to have an Upstate Tar Heels get together... or maybe a Clemson Tar Heels get together. I was thinking about maybe starting a Facebook "club" to get other Tar heels fans up here acquainted with each other. Chick and I have become friends now and I know of 3 people withing a few blocks of my house that display UNC flags.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Yeah for sure, just let me know.

Don't know how I missed this, thanks for posting it back up. Funny stuff and def wierdest ish I have seen on here. Wondered about zem, now I know....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT