ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony

It’s hard for me to imagine him committing somewhere other than UNC, the only thing I keep finding odd is his continued comments about wanting to see who leaves and make sure he goes somewhere that has a chance to play for a championship. Honestly, I just don’t see any of his final 5 as real title contenders and that includes UNC assuming we lose both Little and White.

It’s hard for me to imagine him committing somewhere other than UNC, the only thing I keep finding odd is his continued comments about wanting to see who leaves and make sure he goes somewhere that has a chance to play for a championship. Honestly, I just don’t see any of his final 5 as real title contenders and that includes UNC assuming we lose both Little and White.

But he's not gonna know who is staying/leaving by his announcement time so not sure how much weight I put into that.

Stupid is a step forward for you big guy. Toothless is to be expected with ignorance... So, gum it...
loud-noises.gif.cf.gif

Was about to post about this as well. So we could lose him if he isn’t happy about the retuning players or incoming class. Hopefully he’ll still choose wisely.

One thing to point out ,and just for the sake of providing info, I seem to remember Cole saying back before Xmas that he was going to wait until spring and see where everyone is going..I E The NBA... IF he is going to announce next weekend that means that NO One has announced yet and he will still make his decision. I think he means Coby...by seeing where everyone is going which may mean that he has some inside info that Coby is gone. Of course most all of us know that, so it is not a stretch for him to believe Coby will not be here in 2019-2020 OR it could mean he is going to Oregon or wherever.

My sense is that he will be a Heel, BUT these are 18 year old kids and who really knows what their thought processes might be

But he's not gonna know who is staying/leaving by his announcement time so not sure how much weight I put into that.
Yeah, one or the other sounds wrong. Unless maybe he thinks he'll know with confidence about guys like Coby and Nas. Is that possible? I mean most of us are pretty sure they're both gone. Does he talk with them? Does he talk with Roy or the staff about those matters?

Is reasonable to think that their decisions are already known within the bball community?

The Carolina blue tinted glasses must be extremely strong at this point if people see Coby coming back for a sophomore year.

Coby should go. It is best for him and his family. Also, it helps us with our perception of one and dones.

Coby was a fringe 5 star and has played himself into a likely top 10 pick. For those who don’t think Roy’s system can showcase freshman talent, this is a big FU.

Announcing earlier than originally projected seems to favor UNC. Don't think it is any question who the heels are gonna lose. Only question is who may want to follow Cole.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Look at it this way folks. As Heel fans we want the team to be competitive every year and make the Dance. Can you imagine how active this board would be if we were as bad as UCLA and Indiana--two traditional basketball giants that have hit hard times? Roy will put a good team on the floor next season.

We are spoiled... BUT Nowhere NEAR the level of the arrogant snowflakes that are part of the dook cult. They believe it is their birthright to have 8 MCds every year, 3 lottery picks , a head coach , who they worship and believe walks on water; yet in reality is a classic bully and con artist who lies repeatedly to recruits and the media, while he masquerades as an altar boy.

We are spoiled... BUT Nowhere NEAR the level of the arrogant snowflakes that are part of the dook cult. They believe it is their birthright to have 8 MCds every year, 3 lottery picks , a head coach , who they worship and believe walks on water; yet in reality is a classic bully and con artist who lies repeatedly to recruits and the media, while he masquerades as an altar boy.
I am blessed that I don't live near many Dook fans. I don't click on any stories about Dook on the internet. I don't watch them unless we are playing them on TV. I never visit their chat board, even if we win. So its almost as if they don't exist in my world. It's more peaceful that way.

There are a few rational Dook fan posters on this board, and I can get enough objective Dook assessment and talk from them, without the other media cult-worship, or the garbage from the haters / fans on DI or the front runner "fan" (since 2010 or 2015) that you might meet on the street.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Some tidbits from Facebook.

Cole Anthony will announce April 6th.

Rayjon Tucker cancelled his Nevada visit after an offer from Roy Williams and called the offer a blessing.

We also offered a kid named Utomi from Akron with Steve Robinson leading the charge with phone calls regarding him.

Take it as you wish. Supposedly good intel tho.

Some tidbits from Facebook.

Cole Anthony will announce April 6th.

Rayjon Tucker cancelled his Nevada visit after an offer from Roy Williams and called the offer a blessing.

We also offered a kid named Utomi from Akron with Steve Robinson leading the charge with phone calls regarding him.

Take it as you wish. Supposedly good intel tho.
I van back this up tucker wanted to be a heel in highschool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT