ADVERTISEMENT

Devils at Tar Heels official game thread

And announcers keep making excuses for dook. We are embarrassing the shit out of them. This is no hangover loss. Dook is being exposed for what they are....

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Reactions: UNC '92
Whaddya know? We remembered we have Elijah Hood!!! 45-10....more, more, more.

I swear, I hate to bitch when we are winning big, but I'm just baffled at our unwillingness to ground and pound up 31-10 and 38-10. The clock is our opponent now...not dook

What could have been if we had a coach with a brain in his head in the COCKS game it still hurts!

No shit - I'm drinking a bomber of Smuttynose Brewing beer right now. It's name is "SPANK". lol. very apropos if you ask me.

Reactions: BillyL
And announcers keep making excuses for dook. We are embarrassing the shit out of them. This is no hangover loss. Dook is being exposed for what they are....

Exactly. Rather than heaping praise on the MUCH better team, they're crying over the poor dookies.

It's absolutely maddening. They manage to keep making these excuses for them.

Encore

384f61bd_ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

Over the years, I have seen enough starters injured in games when their team had a huge lead to prefer that we sit all starters.

Yep, and dook will be pissy enough to try to hurt one of our guys if we live the starters in.

But Gerald would be the real victim anyway, so....
If poor Gerald were there, Dook players might want to deliver dirty shots just to vindicate that most victimized of Dookies.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Now the D is missing tackles and allowing open receivers on 3rd down.

And the result is a Dook TD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT