ADVERTISEMENT

Devils at Tar Heels official game thread

We beat that ass from start to finish. Duck Fook. Wonder what Cutcliffe will bitch about this week. I would have loved to see us stay on the gas in the 4th and put up 80 but know it was smart to rest our 1's down the home stretch.

Congrats to our kids on a big win. Keep getting better each week guys.

The crowd was great today and I high fived with the guys in front of me so many times that my hands are sore. I stayed (as usual) til the clock said 00:00.

Typical. The drive-by would be OK, if he was consistent and did it win or lose. When he wins, he wants to stop the opposing coach and wax philosophic. He's an asshole. I'd like to whip his old, silly ass.
Cutcliff is a jerk but the media portrays him as this good guy genius just like they portray a lot of people who are much closer to the opposite of their media portrayal.

Cutcliff is a jerk but the media portrays him as this good guy genius just like they portray a lot of people who are much closer to the opposite of their media portrayal.
That's exactly WHY I hate him so. He is so the penultimate PHONY! He is a mean, surly SOB of an impossible asshole that the folks at Ole Miss hated for his douchebag personality. Then a few years later he shows up at dook at gets canonized as a football statesman. He's a JERK, pure and simple. And I felt this way about him before he ever had any success at dook.

Reactions: Littlejon
That's exactly WHY I hate him so. He is so the penultimate PHONY! He is a mean, surly SOB of an impossible asshole that the folks at Ole Miss hated for his douchebag personality. Then a few years later he shows up at dook at gets canonized as a football statesman. He's a JERK, pure and simple. And I felt this way about him before he ever had any success at dook.
Being a hypocrite must be a job requirement for head coaches in Derm. That, and dyed hair.

Sweet Fancy Moses our Heels SMASHED that Trash from Derm!! I regret the refs missed the two obvious holds in the middle that opened up that TD scamper for the pukies QB. They caught it and called it the second time though. Oh, and that we didn't go ahead and run our offense and put up one last TD for 73 against those blew debbils.

And I wonder, will this officiating team get suspended too? Will the ACC office call up dook and apologize for THIS game too?

I was there. Drive by by Cutcliffe. Didn't appear to be much if anything said at all.
I was watching for it but I just couldn't pick up the codger in the crowd on the field. Fed definitely cut him some slack by hardly throwing a pass in the 4th. Anybody familiar with the '59 game will remember how pissed off Murray was with Hickey.

Had a guy just yesterday (with a UNC shirt on) go on and on about how much he "admired" Cut for his "classiness". I almost puked. Guy is a first class jerk who made a name after having some Mannings dropped in his lap.

I have told this story before, but it bears repeating. His first year at dook showed me all I ever had to know about him as a person. I helped coach my kid's youth football team and every year we held an FCA football camp Easter weekend. Guy in charge put in calls to coaches across the state to see if he cold get anyone to come speak to the kids. It was a long shot and we didn't expect any to be able to come, but if you don't ask....

So he calls everyone he can, sends letters and does all he can to get some coaches to the camp. EVERY SINGLE COACH he contacted responded back in some form. Some sent letters, some had a staff member return a call, but ALL at least responded.

Except for one. After repeated calls, letters and e-mails to dook we finally gave up. Sorry arse bastard didn't have the decency to have some intern respond, he just ignored it. Not a single coach from any other school that we reached out to neglected to respond in some way except that jackass. As far as I am concerned he is a worthless piece of crap and any time we can lay a beat down on his sorry arse like we did to day, we should.

Every time he does that drive-by faux handshake it just reiterates what I already know about him. He is a jackass who fits right in with that bunch of jackasses in South NJ University.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT