ADVERTISEMENT

Discussion: VT game

You're an irascible little fella, aren't you?

I see you looked at some scores. Congratulations producing that hard-hitting analysis. You should probably go ahead and mail your résumé to ESPN.

The only crickets I hear are the ones where you got clowned in the officiating thread. Check yourself, son.

Just how tiny is your prick, because all you do is try and act like the biggest douche on the board.

Clowned? Are you friggin serious? I told you what was posted on IC, you sure roasted me there by pointing out something different.Oh lawdy, you must be some kind of rules god!!! And the post from IC wasn't about safety, it was that they made a forward progress rule, which they aren't able to do on replay. Yes, gray area on determining a safety, because you can argue that the rule on determining safety was on did they make it OUT of the endzone, not if "forward progress" stopped them from going into the end zone.

And crickets? Try I didn't go back to the thread till I saw your sad little call out on this thread.

As to VT, I still think they aren't that good, we made them look much better than they are. I will go further, I think UNC would win the majority of a 10 game series with this VT team. Perfect storm, literally and figuratively, hit us in that game.

Just how tiny is your prick, because all you do is try and act like the biggest douche on the board.

Clowned? Are you friggin serious? I told you what was posted on IC, you sure roasted me there by pointing out something different.Oh lawdy, you must be some kind of rules god!!! And the post from IC wasn't about safety, it was that they made a forward progress rule, which they aren't able to do on replay. Yes, gray area on determining a safety, because you can argue that the rule on determining safety was on did they make it OUT of the endzone, not if "forward progress" stopped them from going into the end zone.

And crickets? Try I didn't go back to the thread till I saw your sad little call out on this thread.

As to VT, I still think they aren't that good, we made them look much better than they are. I will go further, I think UNC would win the majority of a 10 game series with this VT team. Perfect storm, literally and figuratively, hit us in that game.

Ok, I apologize to the board for lashing out in this post. I am sorry I let it get under my skin and posted while angry.

That said, Raising Heel is normally a good poster, one that I like reading 90% of the time. But at times he goes out of his way to try and talk down to and belittle anyone who doesn't immediately agree with him. I don't agree with that, nor do I understand why it is allowed.

I also apologize to RH for the comments, this isn't middle school, my bad, that is on me.

I also apologize to RH for the comments, this isn't middle school, my bad, that is on me.
We're good, man. I sincerely respect the fact that you owned your comments. I had a bad week last week and probably took your initial post the wrong way, so I apologize for being an ass to you. Let's get back to rooting for the Heels.

Reactions: UNC '92
We're good, man. I sincerely respect the fact that you owned your comments. I had a bad week last week and probably took your initial post the wrong way, so I apologize for being an ass to you. Let's get back to rooting for the Heels.
Hope everything is ok. Now get to work on the damn head-to-head stats for the Miami game.

Said it in another thread but I'll re-poast it here:

VT loses two ACC games, minimum. And that's with the two easiest cross-over opponents ever (seriously, how the fuggity **** did VT get Boston College as their permanent cross-over partner?). Pitt will get them and GT might. And even though it's a Thursday nighter at Blacksburg, I have a good sneaky feeling Miami will take that one due to Miami's athleticism on defense.

I blew up, acted like a mad 10th grader, thanks man. Let's go Heels, nothing else matters my friend!

Editing to add this after reading the thread again. My "crickets" was to everyone saying VT was so formidable, it wasn't at you, but I can see how you could have thought I was calling you out.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I never said that. Our offense turned into a charitable organization.
7f2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT