ADVERTISEMENT

dook assistant getting all fired up

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Did everybody see that moron , Chris Hoover throwing chairs screaming etc, in the locker room? I bet he feels stupid now. Wonder how many he has already lost to UNC in his career??

Lol cut the man some slack. Y'all know damn well we'd love it if Fedora did something like that in the locker room before a game to fire the Heels up.

I bet Cuutcliffe was doing something very similar in the locker room when it was over.

Sorry , dookies don't get no kinda' slack , especially some grad assistant and especially today.

Even USA today cracked on this guy. I wonder if dook made him pay for the chair?

It was on Fox News today too. The best part was the quote "after all that they still lost 45-20" didn't mention to who though.

Originally posted by heelbent:

I bet Cutcliffe was doing something very similar in the locker room when it was over.
roll.r191677.gif

Screw that guy.

That's why you let your performance on the field do your talking. Quiet amusing, for sure!!
roll.r191677.gif

a grad assistant that walked on whose career highlights consisted of making 4 tackles in the spring game.
a fired up towel boy.
typical dook douche.
This post was edited on 11/22 3:47 PM by franklin street

I laughed my butt off. I laughed first because it was funny and then I laughed because it was wildly ineffective. I don't mind them being excited before the game as long as we're the ones excited afterward.

If Fedora did that I would STILL roll my eyes .... this is akin to Ratface doing his running and jumping antics on the sideline during games, trying to get the Iron Douches more involved .. and his running man hug on his players. Tool bag dookies!!

What really made it pathetic was that it was forced. Not genuine emotion but a performance for thecamera. When they went in our locker room there was no such performance.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Just got an update from ESPN scorecenter that a significant amount of damage was done to the visiting locker room after the game lol

Originally posted by uncboy10:
Just got an update from ESPN scorecenter that a significant amount of damage was done to the visiting locker room after the game lol
Yep. Seems like we got a little to carried away with regaining the Victory Bell. I'm happy we were excited about it, just wish they would have put the paint cans away before going into the locker room.

Originally posted by uncboy10:
To be fair, the dook assistant set a bad example about respecting others' property.

I heard the estimate as $10,000 in damages. Apparently they got part of the pro-turf practice field and the locker room. Larry and Bubba both called their counterparts at dook to apologize. UNC is paying for the repairs.

While I'm embarrassed about our players' behavior, it's not a big deal. The damage is correctable and UNC is footing the bill. If I'm being honest, it made me laugh. Good.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Also, someone on Twitter reminded me of this little incident from this past basketball season. GTHD.

ec
You're just trying to confuse the issue, which is that UNC is uniquely, even solely, bad. Every Wuffie and other ABCer knows that for a fact.,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT