ADVERTISEMENT

Dook vs Moo

12375CAT

All-American
Feb 15, 2012
So just who are y'all pulling for (or against) during this game?

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

Reluctantly dook. Although "pulling for" is a stretch. dook is annihilating the moo boys even with Tyus Jones 0-5 in 1st half. Cat Barber no longer playing way over his head got a big 0 for in 1st apparently shot his wad last night.

I was pulling for mood, but they have looked horrible. They will be fortunate to lose by only 20.

I'm just glad to see dook over-playing and spending far more energy at this point than needed. They're playing like they're 30 points behind and it's not even close. In a 3-day tournament on this level, you need to save your energy when you can. I dunno if it's the need to show-off or what. It's not a regular season game where you'll get 3-5 days rest till the next game.

Marshall Plumlee 2x season point total. Did we really lose to this rag-tag moo team at home or did I just have a bad dream??

Where is Washington for moo? never mind I see his name in box score now , may have just overlooked the 1st time.
This post was edited on 3/12 8:53 PM by HeelFan58

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
Marshall Plumlee 2x season point total. Did we really lose to this rag-tag moo team at home or did I just have a bad dream??
If you had a bad dream, then it was a contagious one.

There is no excuse for us allowing this Moo team to embarrass us even in Raleigh, much less in Chapel Hill.

Now most of the media types can put down that damn moo kool-aid they sip every time moo gets a win following a perplexing loss!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT