ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at UNC game thread on: 4 March 2023

To make things worse this dook team is not that good
I keep hearing that, too. I don't believe that. They definitely have future NBA players on the team. They have mostly freshmen, but that's been the dookie MO for years now. They have a new coach, which is also a factor. But, I'd be willing to bet that the dookies make the ACCT final and go to at least the Sweet 16 in the NCAA.

I keep hearing that, too. I don't believe that. They definitely have future NBA players on the team. They have mostly freshmen, but that's been the dookie MO for years now. They have a new coach, which is also a factor. But, I'd be willing to bet that the dookies make the ACCT final and go to at least the Sweet 16 in the NCAA.
They play hard but they aren’t that talented! Nobody outside of Filopissssasfssfddsdf lol looks like they will stick in the league…maybe Proctor

Nobody that really scares me like in years past

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT