ADVERTISEMENT

"Duke Report" Petty as Heel

Carolina Huff

All-ACC
Sep 9, 2007
http://dukereport.com/acc/top-5-most-hated-tar-heels-of-all-time-dukeofhoops/

Disclaimer: I just saw this article today, but it's from 2013.

#5: VERY petty. We're all entitled to our opinions, but if you're going to dislike someone, come up with something better than that, because MANY players dance pre-game. And I really disagree with that's what "He is best known for..."

#4: I don't have Tar Heel blue lenses, so I can give you that one.

#3: You mad 'cause you didn't get him...but why would you dislike someone who "...flamed out in the NCAA Tournament...?. I would actually like someone from a rival team who cost his team a win.

#2: I could have given you that one, too, if it wasn't for that first sentence--the sentence where you lost all credibility. Christian Laettner anyone? JJ Reddick much? And he displayed "...some of the most ignorant looking faces a person could make...". Jon Scheyer. Paging Mr. Jon Scheyer.

#1: Fail of epic proportion. Jay Williams may never have lost at the Dean Dome, but the UNC teams he played in his 3 trips were not as good as the Duke teams Psycho T played in his 4 outings at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Plus, I don't think he had a tough guy attitude; remember, Gerald Henderson's elbow was the real victim.

Have no issue with their opinion. Greatness is to be hated when it's not you. I see one of these churned out for Dook players almost every other month.

I've never really seen one from the opposite perspective though. I bet McCants isn't that high on the list anymore.

Add a couple of our better point guards to make a full team, and you have a team that would never lose to any combination of Duke players.

Ridiculous... Danny Green isn't best remembered for dancing.... he's best remembered for this:

green_facial.jpg

lol why would this article even matter to you? It's written to Duke fans.
It doesn't even matter that much. I read it, got a kick out of it, and made some comments about it. It's okay to read a letter written to someone else and it not matter to the reader; just ask my 5th grade teacher who intercepted my letter to Tonya. o_O

It doesn't even matter that much. I read it, got a kick out of it, and made some comments about it. It's okay to read a letter written to someone else and it not matter to the reader; just ask my 5th grade teacher who intercepted my letter to Tonya. o_O
Lol

I don't understand the percentages...

16%
18%
22%
23%
24%
26%
39%
39%
50%
81%

Ummm...what?

I imagine they had a questionnaire and asked their audience to list their Top 5 least favorite players, then the rank was determined based on how many times this person was picked.

81% of the people had Hansbrough somewhere on their list.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT