ADVERTISEMENT

Feds Arrest Man in Possible Connection with Bomb Packages . .

I agree with everything you said there! That last sentence is a stretch. But, not too much.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people who are now heavily invested in supporting him have no line that is too far for him to cross and they will always look for blame to be placed anywhere and everywhere else but on him.

When you hear clips of his supporters, and their disgusting vitriol for certain groups, it becomes less of a stretch. The rhetoric about their country being stolen really resonates with them. When you become convinced that your country is under attack, violence begins to look more like a justified response. Not for everyone. But for someone crazy enough to cover their van in trump stickers and democrats in crosshairs...

It’s quite impressive the stretch to make Trump responsible for this. I have to applaud the effort.

I’m not even mad, that’s amazing.
No one is saying, or even implying, that Trump pulled the trigger in this tragedy. I'm not, at least. But, you're being purposely naive to act like his presence and his influence are not connected with how his supporters react. He's apparently oblivious to what his words and actions are capable of creating.

Maybe it's possible that these types of people were always lying-in-wait and would have gone postal no matter who was in the Oval Office. I doubt it. There are a LOT of variables that have to occur in order for things to get to a fever pitch. I guess we, as a society, are eager to find the most responsible figures, and go from there.

Reactions: uncboy10 and BillyL
No one is saying, or even implying, that Trump pulled the trigger in this tragedy. I'm not, at least. But, you're being purposely naive to act like his presence and his influence are not connected with how his supporters react. He's apparently oblivious to what his words and actions are capable of creating.

Maybe it's possible that these types of people were always lying-in-wait and would have gone postal no matter who was in the Oval Office. I doubt it. There are a LOT of variables that have to occur in order for things to get to a fever pitch. I guess we, as a society, are eager to find the most responsible figures, and go from there.

+1

Safe zone? Lol... what is it with you geniuses and trying to fight people from behind a keyboard? Did gunslingerdick/terror beard hack your account?

Wait. I offered an olive branch. I said come by and eat some good food and have a beer and you take that as me trying to fight you? You’re wayyyyy too paranoid bro.

No, I don't think Trump wants innocent people to die, not at all.

But, he, like many people in the position he is in, have influence that even they aren't fully aware. Trump is a loose cannon (no pun intended). I wouldn't want someone like him to ever speak for me. He lacks composure, he lacks humility, and he's ALL ABOUT HIMSELF. That's why it's a real shame that the Republicans chose him and continue to support him so fervently.
They/we chose him because of the continual garbage that Washington has provided. I voted for him to keep someone like Hillary from taking office. I dont like his reactions and name calling. But I do love that both the dems and pubs have been shaken to their core. If you remember, it was the people that voted him in. He walk no line for anyone, no bought out by any constituent.

If we dont have a viable candidate the next go around d, then he will get my vote again.

Also, I think it will help push another party forward to be allowed a seat at the table. May take a little time. Trump is neither dem or pub. We need someone with neutral common sense to step forward. The main election is going to be a total wall of mud thrown when it comes in 2 years. More of the same we have witnessed these last 2 years. Dont be surprised if he isn't your potus for 4 more years

When you hear clips of his supporters, and their disgusting vitriol for certain groups, it becomes less of a stretch. The rhetoric about their country being stolen really resonates with them. When you become convinced that your country is under attack, violence begins to look more like a justified response. Not for everyone. But for someone crazy enough to cover their van in trump stickers and democrats in crosshairs...
Are you talking about certain groups of Obama supporters or trump's. I'm confused. I witnessed 8 years of that recently

They/we chose him because of the continual garbage that Washington has provided. I voted for him to keep someone like Hillary from taking office. I dont like his reactions and name calling. But I do love that both the dems and pubs have been shaken to their core. If you remember, it was the people that voted him in. He walk no line for anyone, no bought out by any constituent.

If we dont have a viable candidate the next go around d, then he will get my vote again.

Also, I think it will help push another party forward to be allowed a seat at the table. May take a little time. Trump is neither dem or pub. We need someone with neutral common sense to step forward. The main election is going to be a total wall of mud thrown when it comes in 2 years. More of the same we have witnessed these last 2 years. Dont be surprised if he isn't your potus for 4 more years
He's dangerous to the status quo... yes. But, that can be much worse than the status quo!

If you think he is representing you and how you want our culture and society to function, by all means, vote for him. To me, he represents chaos for the sake of getting him attention. I'll pass, thank you.

Wait. I offered an olive branch. I said come by and eat some good food and have a beer and you take that as me trying to fight you? You’re wayyyyy too paranoid bro.

Lol my mistake then. Usually when someone talks about "talking out their differences" its not an olive branch. Just going off experience...

I hit up TOPO for a good luck beer before every game that I go to. Next time I'll buy you an old well white if you're around.

Lol my mistake then. Usually when someone talks about "talking out their differences" its not an olive branch. Just going off experience...

I hit up TOPO for a good luck beer before every game that I go to. Next time I'll buy you an old well white if you're around.
Yea I’m sincere. I hate getting sucked into these type of threads bc I get in my feelings and more times than not it’s just not cool. I’m a good guy. We’d probably get along in person. I’ve been to TOPO but have never had their old well white.

Yea I’m sincere. I hate getting sucked into these type of threads bc I get in my feelings and more times than not it’s just not cool. I’m a good guy. We’d probably get along in person. I’ve been to TOPO but have never had their old well white.

If you like wheat ales then its the shit. Kinda like a hoegaarden crossed with a blue moon.

I promise you no fists are thrown at the Bowles Lot. It’s Carolina fans just having a good time.

I do agree, that if more of us were to meet face to face and eat, drink & cheer on our Heels, that we'd take on a different respect for each other.
I can't blame UNCBoy for being defensive tho . .

I do agree, that if more of us were to meet face to face and eat, drink & cheer on our Heels, that we'd take on a different respect for each other.
I can't blame UNCBoy for being defensive tho . .
I agree w that Billy. Like I said I get in my feelings sometimes and it’s not the best of me. You’ll see the best of me next weekend at the Bowles. I’m a hoot even if I say so myself. ;)

There’s just too much hate in this world. Idk if it can be fixed but I’d like to be known as a lover not a fighter. We’re all Americans and we’re all UNC fans. Life could be worse.

Best comment I read today.
Trump may have not mailed the bombs but he picked the targets!

Trump had to be thinking 'hey, my folks are out there fighting for me' . .

I don't think he could, given his rap sheet. I don't know what constitutes a felony, but I have to assume past bombing attempts at least qualify..... and grand theft, domestic abuse, ID theft, fraud conspiracy. I think once a felon its hard to get voting rights back in any state, right?

There's an amendment in Florida in the next election that would restore voting rights to ex-felons, but as of now it's a hard process for an ex-felon to get their voting rights back. It's possible, but it's tough.

Trump lied about 9/11 (again) in order to justify having a campaign rally hours after the shooting. Do his supporters care? Not even a little bit...

Trump lied about 9/11 (again) in order to justify having a campaign rally hours after the shooting. Do his supporters care? Not even a little bit...

The shooting had nothing to do with Trump. The anti-Semite jackass who shot up those Jews hated Trump. It was all over his social media.

The shooting had nothing to do with Trump. The anti-Semite jackass who shot up those Jews hated Trump. It was all over his social media.

What does that have to do with lying about 9/11 to justify having a campaign rally after a shooting?

What does that have to do with lying about 9/11 to justify having a campaign rally after a shooting?
Congresswoman Robin Kelly Illinois 2(south side Chicago) held a campaign event today, after 5 people were murdered in her district within the last 36 hours.

Congresswoman Robin Kelly Illinois 2(south side Chicago) held a campaign event today, after 5 people were murdered in her district within the last 36 hours.

Was that a mass shooting? And did she lie about 9/11 as an explanation for it? That’s a laughable counter argument...

Kelly is up for re-election in a week. Trump is not. There’s no reason for him to be having a campaign event.

I'm not defending that. I haven't even read anything about that. It seems like a bad attempt at deflection to me from what you've posted.

Trump lying about 9/11 is a deflection? Lol from what?

The shooter didn’t like that trump was “surrounded by Jews.” But he ate up the trump rhetoric about “invaders” hook line and sinker. Jews supporting the refugee caravan seems to have been his primary motivation. But nice try...

Trump lying about 9/11 is a deflection? Lol from what?

The shooter didn’t like that trump was “surrounded by Jews.” But he ate up the trump rhetoric about “invaders” hook line and sinker. Jews supporting the refugee caravan seems to have been his primary motivation. But nice try...

I don't know. This is the first I'm hearing of it, and I'm just spitballing at this point. I don't pay much attention to Trump's rhetoric as I'm not a bill social media guy.

If you're asking me if I'm outraged over Trump holding a rally, the answer is no. The shooting was a disgusting event, but life doesn't stop when something despicable happens. I'd rather talk about the $1.3 trillion spending bill if we're going to talk about negative Trump stuff.

Talk about deflecting...

If you’re not outraged about him lying about 9/11 to justify a campaign event when he’s not even in an election cycle then you have no moral decency.

Talk about deflecting...

If you’re not outraged about him lying about 9/11 to justify a campaign event when he’s not even in an election cycle then you have no moral decency.

Fine, then I have no moral decency.

Look, I'm not saying that you're wrong for being outraged, but you can't expect everyone to feel the same way you do. We're all different people and have different outlooks on life.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Was that a mass shooting? And did she lie about 9/11 as an explanation for it? That’s a laughable counter argument...

Kelly is up for re-election in a week. Trump is not. There’s no reason for him to be having a campaign event.
No, she offered no excuse for the event and didn’t mention the victims. I’m sure the dead don’t care whether they die as a single or a multiple as much as you seem to.

No, she offered no excuse for the event and didn’t mention the victims. I’m sure the dead don’t care whether they die as a single or a multiple as much as you seem to.

She’s in an election cycle. She doesn’t need an excuse. Unlike the POS in the White House that just wants to stroke his own ego.

Fine, then I have no moral decency.

Look, I'm not saying that you're wrong for being outraged, but you can't expect everyone to feel the same way you do. We're all different people and have different outlooks on life.

Sure. Some people care about the POTUS shamelessly lying. Some people don’t. Only one of those groups is right though...

That's a pretty tame lie compared to his five predecessors. I would put "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" far above this perceived lie.

So it’s okay for trump to lie because previous presidents lied? Lol okay...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT