ADVERTISEMENT

Flying Flynny . .

Best have been out getting more peppermint schnapps, dammit.

south-park-s03e14c05-the-south-wins-16x9.jpg
With every bone in my confederate boduuhh.

So fighting breeds fighting, and treaties and end of wars bring fighting. Gotcha.
That's pretty obvious, is it not? There's always a new one. They never end. Once it ends in one place, they take it on-the-road to a new location! It's a perpetual world tour!

Preferring peace doesn't mean you can never engage in violence.

You guarantee you will when you condone it.

I'm the same with abortion and capital punishment. I oppose both of them, personally. If you allow murder to occur in one aspect (abortion), don't be surprised when you get murder in places you don't want it. Same with condoning state-sanctioned executions. If you're okay with murdering a person in an electric chair, don't be shocked when you hear about people having abortions.

I'm the same with abortion and capital punishment. I oppose both of them, personally. If you allow murder to occur in one aspect (abortion), don't be surprised when you get murder in places you don't want it. Same with condoning state-sanctioned executions. If you're okay with murdering a person in an electric chair, don't be shocked when you hear about people having abortions.

I'm in favor of both of those. I don't see abortion as murder as the baby is unborn, but at the same point I have no problem with people that don't like/want abortions. Everyone should have the right to do what they want there. And I think capital punishment is the perfect blend of justice (to the person being killed) and deterrent (to anyone considering the same crimes).

I think your belief that people consciously say "oh the government kills people who kill people - so therefore they're saying I can kill people" is faulty. And people saying "oh abortion is legal, therefore I can kill whoever I want" is beyond farfetched.

Reactions: nctransplant
I'm in favor of both of those. I don't see abortion as murder as the baby is unborn, but at the same point I have no problem with people that don't like/want abortions. Everyone should have the right to do what they want there. And I think capital punishment is the perfect blend of justice (to the person being killed) and deterrent (to anyone considering the same crimes).

I think your belief that people consciously say "oh the government kills people who kill people - so therefore they're saying I can kill people" is faulty. And people saying "oh abortion is legal, therefore I can kill whoever I want" is beyond farfetched.
I'm with you here except on the abortion front. Once there is a heart beat is where I draw the line.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I'm with you here except on the abortion front. Once there is a heart beat is where I draw the line.

Fair enough, and I respect your opinion on that. For me, I feel like the 9 months of pregnancy is sort of like a "return period". As in, if the parents regret their "purchase" they have 9 months to "return it" before they're stuck with it.

According to a report by Forbes:

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Read about the specific offers of quid pro-quo that Ted Kennedy made to the Soviet Union in the Forbes report, including offering to visit Moscow and giving them access to American media to push propaganda.

The Democrat’s obsession with Russia is reaching a fever pitch, however; they have no problem with a member from their own party literally asking Russia to intervene in an election to defeat a President.

According to a report by Forbes:

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Read about the specific offers of quid pro-quo that Ted Kennedy made to the Soviet Union in the Forbes report, including offering to visit Moscow and giving them access to American media to push propaganda.

The Democrat’s obsession with Russia is reaching a fever pitch, however; they have no problem with a member from their own party literally asking Russia to intervene in an election to defeat a President.
And, so let's fast forward to 2016 $hillary Rodman Cuntin campaign...

The Daily Caller is reporting that an email from the leaked Podesta emails shows that members of Hillary Clinton’s staff were in communication with the Chinese Ambassador during her Presidential campaign in 2016.

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S., Cui Tiankai, was fairly aggressive about wanting to meet with Kurt Campbell, a Clinton campaign aide.

From WikiLeaks:

Guys – Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs. He asked me to host a social meal at my house in the next month. He was fairly insistent and indicated that he wanted to pass along some perspectives. I told him I’d reach out to you all to see about your judgement on this and possible availability. I’m happy to make some chili and cornbread by the fire but let’s first decide whether this makes sense. Please let me know your thinking.

Best,

Kurt

The Daily Caller previously reported on what Flynn said his communications with Russia were about.

From The Daily Caller:

…The December conversation “was not to relieve sanctions. It was basically to say, ‘Look, we’re coming into office in a couple of weeks. Give us some time to take a look at everything.’”

The only way this is different from what the Clinton campaign did was Flynn’s conversations appeared to happen after the election whereas members of Clinton’s appear to have possibly met with Chinese officials before the election.

I, for one, never expected him to be charged.
So, where is the wall-to-wall media coverage of this YUUUGE story?!?!?! Why won't CNN, MSDNC, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS highlight this IMPORTANT information?!?!?! The US IC just committed a high-tech political assassination of the POTUS's NSA and there is virtually ZERO interest by the MSM that the IC used highly classified SIGINT to oust a NSA they didn't like politically? Trust me, if the IC can do this to a highly decorated retired LT GEN appointed as the NSA, they can do this to anyone of us. Where is the outrage?

I now have a great fondness for General Flying Flynny . . !

Thank you, good sir . . :)

Flynn was charged with LYING about the content of his conversations with the Russian ambassador during the transition, not with HAVING conversations with the Russian ambassador. His conversations with he ambassador was completely legal. He had no reason to lie about it. Talking to the FBI is stupid without a lawyer being present. Lying to the FBI is just plain stupid. Flynn deserved to be charged... So did $RC, Mills, Abedin, and the rest of the lying liars involved in $RC's email server scandal. That may actually happen if the IG investigating the investigators finds that charges were indeed appropriate. The statute of limitations is not up on those counts.

DJT loves to hold rallies. It takes him back to the good ol' days! When he was doing what he knew how to do best and before he had to actually be the president.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
DJT loves to hold rallies. It takes him back to the good ol' days! When he was doing what he knew how to do best and before he had to actually be the president.

I agree, he has an addiction to applause and it massages his fragile ego . .

Well, no... Trump is not a Klan member, that I'm aware of. When you post extreme shit like this, it just eliminates any credibility you may have had. It's like when conservatives call Bernie a Communist.

Fair enough. But he did do a 180 on David Duke when he started running for president.

From the article you shared...

Trump: “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper: “But I guess the question from the Anti-Defamation League is, even if you don’t know about their endorsement, there are these groups and individuals endorsing you. Would you just say unequivocally you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

Trump: “Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong.”

Tapper: “The Ku Klux Klan?”

Trump: “But you may have groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know.”

Tapper: “Okay. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…”

Trump: “I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

Tapper: “All right.”

I guess I look as foolish as you did predicting the end of football as we know it.
Well, that's your opinion. You can refuse to believe it's ending. I don't care. DJT never attended any KKK rally like you're implying. But, the sport of football's fall from grace is a totally different matter.

Just know that when you post extreme, stupid shit like Trump being some Grand Wizard, you look like a partisan nutjob. It's your choice, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT