ADVERTISEMENT

Flying Flynny . .

Fair enough. But he did do a 180 on David Duke when he started running for president.
Trump likes being popular. And, it's hard to be down on people when they think you're really cool... especially if your DJT! But, I don't believe Trump is a white supremacist like Duke at all. Trump just thinks he is superior to everyone, period!

Reactions: uncboy10
DJT never attended any KKK rally like you're implying.
I didn’t imply anything, you stupid schmuck. I made a joke. The fact that you can’t tell the difference is par for the course.

Someone needs to punch you in the face.

Last edited:
There's no question in my mind that trumplethinskin is a racist bastard . . none whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: HEELS1984
I didn’t imply anything, you stupid schmuck. I made a joke. The fact that you can’t tell the difference is par for the course.

Someone needs to punch you in the face.
Well, no one is going to punch me in the face. Least of all you. So, can I have a kiss instead?

Ohhh... a JOKE! That was almost as funny as Nuke'ems clever grade-school names for the democrats that he hates.

Might want to check your source on this one. Especially since the guy deleted the tweet and apologized for misleading the public. He admitted the place was packed and he took photo before trump ever spoke.

Dammit.

I hate fake tweets . . fake news and fake lying ass politicians.

- thanks, nctransplant.

LOL at CNN. They can't even get a date right when trying to hammer Trump.
giphy.gif

With the way the economy is roaring right now, someone could produce a picture of Trump giving Putin a blowjob in the corner office of the Kremlin and most people wouldn't give a shit.

6-9-16

12-28-16

12-29-16

Dates to remember. As they likely will live in infamy . . So Sad.

[QUOTE="UNC71-00, post: 961375, member: 894"[
Trump is doing a fantastic job.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he is . .
smilielol5.gif

6-9-16

12-28-16

12-29-16

Dates to remember. As they likely will live in infamy . . So Sad.

[QUOTE="UNC71-00, post: 961375, member: 894"[
Trump is doing a fantastic job.

Yeah he is . .
smilielol5.gif
[/QUOTE]
Are these the dates the DNC and Clinton campaign paid Russia for the fake dossier?

Breaking news over at CNN. Trump drinks maybe 12 diet Coke's per day!
Oh the horror!!!!!!

The best part is they were covering this in lieu of the attempted terrorist attack in NYC.

You couldn't make this stuff up. And it is, in a nutshell, what is wrong with CNN and many other media outlets today. They're more focused on "getting" Trump by making fun of his soda intake than on covering actual news. Sad, really.

Reactions: nctransplant
The best part is they were covering this in lieu of the attempted terrorist attack in NYC.

You couldn't make this stuff up. And it is, in a nutshell, what is wrong with CNN and many other media outlets today. They're more focused on "getting" Trump by making fun of his soda intake than on covering actual news. Sad, really.
They are all in on his McDonald's eating habits too. The media must live a sad, sad life.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
What we know:
1) $RC bailed out the DNC and took the operation over a full year before the DEM convention and months before any primaries were conducted;
2) The $RC/DNC racket laundered campaign cash through state and local DNC organizations into the coffers of the $RC campaign, a clear violation of campaign finance law;
3) $RC/DNC hired the Coie Law Firm, which hired Fusion GPS, which hired Christoper Steele, which paid Russian intelligence officials for dirt on Trump - effectively laundering and funneling money to a hostile foreign power to effect the 2016 election outcome;
4) $RC/DNC peddled the Steele dossier to first the media, then US intelligence officials, effectively dressing up opposition research as legitimate intelligence and exploiting a politically-compromised FBI counter-intelligence official to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the political opposition;
5) A DEM administration took intelligence gained from this poisoned tree and leaked it to the press in order to de-legitimize the incoming administration, set them up for potential legal problems and ultimately to trigger a special prosecutor;
6) A special prosecutor stacks the deck with DEM political hacks - several of whom actually defended $RC during her email scandal - who are unable to find any REAL evidence of collusion but have free reign to destroy their political oppositions lives by pursuing charges unrelated to the actual investigation of collusion;
7) A tainted special prosecutor will continue to investigate Trump until he can push Trump out of office, one way or another, legitimately or not...

Reactions: Louigi
So you're evaluating Trump based solely on a growing economy which he inherited from the previous administration? Brilliant.
Look at the number of jobs that have been created in 2017, they're below 2016 lol....

So you're evaluating Trump based solely on a growing economy which he inherited from the previous administration? Brilliant.

Please. The economy was permanently stuck in neutral while the previous administration randomly slapped regulations where ever the spirit moved them to do so. Trump has tossed plenty of those stupid regulations and corporations and businesses have confidence in him.

But by all means- please stay worried about what he says on Twitter.

Last edited:
7) A tainted special prosecutor will continue to investigate Trump until he can push Trump out of office, one way or another, legitimately or not...

Not without evidence he won't . .

Mueller is not a tainted special prosecutor. LMFAO

Not without evidence he won't . .

Mueller is not a tainted special prosecutor. LMFAO
Oh, yes he is. And, he will be shown to be incredibly compromised once the DOJ/FBI IG investigation into Uranium One is completed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT