ADVERTISEMENT

Funny, Weird Mug Shot, Tattoo or People in Public Photos

Whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

the_most_famous_celebrity_mug_shots_04.jpg

I'll end with this one. My god, what would possess someone to do this? Sort of NSFW. Definitely NSF your thoughts.

2girls1cup.jpg

Reactions: gteeitup
I love the commitment these people exhibit. In an abstract sense, there is SERIOUS commitment going on here! I'm not sure it's healthy, or serves them, but none of them are lacking in the commitment department.

I love the commitment these people exhibit. In an abstract sense, there is SERIOUS commitment going on here! I'm not sure it's healthy, or serves them, but none of them are lacking in the commitment department.

Very true. That's not something I can say I do well haha. I'd never get a tattoo but if I did, I'd change my mind a week later and wished I had gotten something different.

So a friend told me about this one, and I'm working on turning it into a sketch with the theatre group that I do shows with.

imaginary-friend.jpg

This guy killed his imaginary friend (by stabbing him, then cutting up the "body" with an ax), and then turned himself in to the police. He said he killed "Mr. Happy" because he kept leaving out his empty vodka bottles and baggies of cocaine. And if you didn't already guess, this man lived in Florida.

So a friend told me about this one, and I'm working on turning it into a sketch with the theatre group that I do shows with.

imaginary-friend.jpg

This guy killed his imaginary friend (by stabbing him, then cutting up the "body" with an ax), and then turned himself in to the police. He said he killed "Mr. Happy" because he kept leaving out his empty vodka bottles and baggies of cocaine. And if you didn't already guess, this man lived in Florida.
Was the person real and the friendship imaginary or was it all imaginary? Were the vodka bottles and cocaine baggies imaginary? So many questions.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Was the person real and the friendship imaginary or was it all imaginary? Were the vodka bottles and cocaine baggies imaginary? So many questions.
To my understanding, the bottles and baggies were real, but the person was not. The cops ended up booking the "killer" on drug paraphernalia charges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT