ADVERTISEMENT

Game 1: Diamond Heels/USF Game Thread

Hard to tell from this angle, but the ump sure looks like he has a pretty big strike zone

Well, I stand corrected! A 3 run shot over the center field wall puts the 'Heels right back in it with 2 outs in the 7th!

Alright!!

Well, Gahagan's double was nice, but he is left stranded. Oh well, I am glad we are making a game of it. Maybe this will help them shake the cobwebs off and start getting some hits.

Good 7th inning by the 'Heels

Well, now we have a pitching change. Josh Hiatt comes in to get us out of the inning - hopefully!

I think you're right, they are getting all the breaks. That should've been a double play, but it takes a bad hop and bounces into left. Dang!

No harm there as they get out of the inning with no damage done. Hiatt gets it done with some help!

Well, crap. 'Heels leave 2 on in the 8th. Gotta hold them here and get at least one in their final at bat to keep it alive

Well, Hiatt gets it done in the bottom of the 8th. Now we need to get at least a couple of runs in the 9th.

Datres files out, but Michael Busch gets a hit to center. 1 on, 1 out. Come on boys!

Yeah, not how you want to start the season. But, they did bounce back in the 7th, but they dug themselves a hole that they didn't quite get out of. Need to come back tomorrow and take it to them. Maybe we can take the series, but we have to get the bats going.

UCF had a lot of breaks go their way tonight and we couldn't find one, so maybe that will change tomorrow.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT