ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd death

911 operator: what's your emergency
Woman: a man is trying to attack me with a knife
911: what's your location
Woman: Minneapolis
911: I'm sorry. Our services are no longer available there. Please run to the next town over and we will be happy to assist you

My city is really doing a good job on both sides. The protests have been extremely peaceful with no signs of looting or vandalism and the cops have been great.

Not that you'll see that on the news. Even here it got a quick blurb then they moved on to the more turbulent ones across the country.

Not that you'll see that on the news. Even here it got a quick blurb then they moved on to the more turbulent ones across the country.
They can't make money off of that. Need to make sure they get people as scared and mad as possible to get those eyeballs and advertising dollars.

Reactions: dadika13
It bothers me because at some point someone with some backbone says NO that person is going to be labeled racist, because him or her refuses to bow before men. Then they will lose everything they have worked for. Don't be surprised if someone is forced to do this at gun point before long. I can have sympathy for their hurt and feelings of mistreatment and even want things to change for the better. But this I will not get on board with, I know that my opinion and it means nothing to most.

This in a dangerous precedent to set i know its just a few people but i see this turning into a thing and its going to get nasty. I could be wrong about that but I guess only time will tell.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/07/whit...feet-black-protesters-north-carolina-forgive/

WTF is wrong with these people?

Be careful what you wish for. Minneapolis is going to go to shit. Buffalo will go to shit. People with money and sense will up and leave what will ultimately become shitholes. And those cities will be lucky to manage crime rates at Baltimore’s level. Fine. I don’t go to the dumps. If the people that live there want lawlessness, I say give it to them.
Buffalo will go to shit? Thought it was already there.

Be careful what you wish for. Minneapolis is going to go to shit. Buffalo will go to shit. People with money and sense will up and leave what will ultimately become shitholes. And those cities will be lucky to manage crime rates at Baltimore’s level. Fine. I don’t go to the dumps. If the people that live there want lawlessness, I say give it to them.

I’m sure the two cities are devastated you won’t be visiting and blowing the dozens of dollars you spend as a tourist.

Minneapolis, what a tourist destination hot bed!

I'm sure they don't care if I come to their shithole. But they're going to care when all the law abiding folks with money leave. Like I said, they'll wish to look like Baltimore. It may take a while. But I'll be hanging around to tell you "I told you so."

“Told me so” what? I’m not arguing against it.

Then just say, "You're right and always so smart. I wish I was as smart as you. I'll wait to see what you say in the future before forming my opinion."

But no, that's not what you responded with. You made some irrelevant comment about me spending $12 or $24, or $36, or $48 or ....$6000 in their state and how they wouldn't miss it.

So maybe you're not arguing against it. Whatever. I'm looking forward to it becoming a shithole nonetheless and me getting to tell someone, "I told you so." I'll let you listen in.
So you were wrong. Thanks

Then you have the wrong evangelical Facebook friends. I've vetted mine out. They're the real deal.

Or wait a minute...are you sure you're on Facebook. I know how some of you elderly people can get confused. Maybe you're on MySpace. I'm going to assume that.
Oh we’re going there huh? Okay well then ask your wife how well I function for an old man. Oh yea I forgot...lol maybe it was your mom. Idr

Did I miss a joke here?

It was a "peaceful" protest... and yet the takeaway was no justice no peace?

I could care less about whomever posted that tweet, I searched Jersey City protests on twitter and that popped up as the first video.

My point was the peaceful video.

If people on this thread can't separate someone walking down a street in protest and someone looting a shoe store then just shut the thread down and GFYs.

If people can't separate good cops from cops that murder people we also have a problem.

Who here said that good cops murder people? I'll wait for you to quote that person.

I'm just talking about the people wanting to defund the police because if this i have friends on face book ranting about the police as a whole is bad because of one idiot.

I'm just talking about the people wanting to defund the police because if this i have friends on face book ranting about the police as a whole is bad because of one idiot.

Yeah but I was talking about on here.

We all have idiot friends on FB.

For the record, I think defunding police is one of the worst ideas to come out of all of this lately. Want to make something shitty? Defund it.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Are your friends on Facebook religious?

No not really and you know how friends on Facebook are their not really "friends".

But most of these same idiots are anti anything religious but are just head over heels pissed that Trump went to a church to take a picture with the Bible, but won't say one word about the fact that people set the church on fire!

One guy I know that is the most open about anyone that goes to church or anyone that is religious is stupid, said and I quote "people can't just disrespect the church and the Bible and use it when it suits them" I ask him if he was just being sarcastic and he said "no that was just sick!"

For the record, I think defunding police is one of the worst ideas to come out of all of this lately. Want to make something shitty? Defund it.

Creepy Joe even backed off the defund bandwagon and said he wasn't for it but he was for giving them funds based on what programs they put into action to make policing better. That i can get on board with and see nothing wrong with that. I feel Trump is going to voice the same type of policies.

If they can both agree on this that is progress.

Defunding would be the biggest mistake ever.

Reactions: dadika13
Yeah I saw this. These kinds of tweets tell you more about trump supporters than trump himself. All he has to do is convince his supporters that the guy was ANTIFA and suddenly he’s the enemy.
There’s already doctored pics showing up on the internet claiming to show a tube running to his ear that’s dispensing fake blood. I shit you not.
What’s the most troubling to me is that trump got this story from the OAN network. This So called “news” org makes Fox News look like npr. They have no shame in pushing fake stories and conspiracy theories. The fact that the orange pile of shit finds them credible speaks to how much of a fuking idiot he is.

Last edited:
There’s already doctored pics showing up on the internet claiming to show a tube running to his ear that’s dispensing fake blood. I shit you not.
What’s the most troubling to me is that trump got this story from the OAN network. This So called “news” org makes Fox News look like npr. They have no shame in pushing fake stories and conspiracy theories. The fact that the orange pile of shit finds them credible speaks to how much of a fuking idiot he is.
I'd never heard of them before that tweet. So, I looked it up... yeah, good stuff. Maybe he can co-opt them into his own channel if he loses.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT