ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech vs UNC game thread—Saturday 19 November 2022

Hard to point fingers at one part of this loss I mean the whole team and coaches wet the bed. I will say the oline was horrendous

Terrible coaching job and so many mistakes..the Downs drop for a sure td was icing on. The cake. Horrible performance deserved to lose to a clearly inferior team

Hard to point fingers at one part of this loss I mean the whole team and coaches wet the bed. I will say the oline was horrendous
I think the Oline was pretty much the main culprit.

The defense played well enough to win.

GT held UNC to 17 points. That's just impossible to believe.

the sacks were weird…htf is drake not running in this game?…perfect opp vs that front.

dare i say this program only cares about championships lol…i wanna beat state, which i believe will happen, and i want to win the acc…i don’t care about bowls, just disappointed they couldn’t get ten regular season wins.

just a bad team loss. O Line was bad. all that being said you had a pass fall through the arms of your best receiver to win it. salt on the wound.

GT defense simply shut the UNC offense down.

3 or 4 empty possessions in the red zone

no excuse for that

2nd and 3 at Miami's six yard line. If you're going to go for it on 4th down, why not run the ball? Instead we go pass, pass, pass and leave easy points on the board 🤷‍♂️

28 seconds left, long field, just sit on the ball. You get the ball after the half 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's like we want to play on hard mode. Had a good lead, had them one dimensional, could've built on it, given our defense a rest. Nope lol. Too easy.
Tonight:

1st & 10 @ GT 18

Four straight pass attempts. Downs dropped a TD on 4th down, but why make it hard? We have three backs that combined to rush for 150 yards on 19 attempts. That's almost 8 ypc. Not one run??

the sacks were weird…htf is drake not running in this game?…perfect opp vs that front.

dare i say this program only cares about championships lol…i wanna beat state, which i believe will happen, and i want to win the acc…i don’t care about bowls, just disappointed they couldn’t get ten regular season wins.
They can get ten regular season wins by beating cow college

Reactions: gteeitup
Awww, come on, now!
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

😂😂

Those stats are a little misleading because of the 80 yard touchdown.
I get it. But if you rip one off for 80 on your first offensive possession, it seems like you might stick with it a bit more. Especially if your young QB is getting harassed. And I'm definitely going to it at least once 1st & 10 from the 18 if you're giving me four downs.

Reactions: Archer2
Sad performance. OL was a joke. Maybe this team waited until late in the year to read press clippings as opposed to last year's team reading them in August. That is exactly what they played like. Looked like they felt all they had to do was show up. Doesn't work that way.

Reactions: Archer2
so we get out to 17-0, probably should’ve been at more, then collapse?

what did gatech do differently after?…did the green run that was called back really sink this team?…are we really relying on a dropped downs pass?

something happened between 17-0 and 21-17…are they really adjusting better than carolina?

i’m gonna watch again, i guess ugh.

Still can’t believe we lost to pitiful ga tech and their third and fourth string QBs. Really out coached bad by an interim at that Mack helping him to get a job I guess

Have to disagree beating moo always means something even after sucking against tech
Let me rephrase, it doesn't mean anything outside of state lines. There is nothing to play for except for beating an irrelevant program. I would prefer UNC football to be bigger than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT