ADVERTISEMENT

Giles Cuts list to 5

I will give you a POSTIVE! UNC will take what we get and make the most of it. Shun 1 will support such a team and continue to find JOY in pulling for my UNC TAR HEELS as I have always done since the 60's. Those that don't like what I just posted, know where they can put their lips and it want be clean!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Shun, I agree with you but you should try to keep it clean! There might some dookie on here that don't like dookie! ;)

Wow Shun, I agree with you but you should try to keep it clean! There might some dookie on here that don't like dookie! ;)
Hi racinheel. If they don't like dookie, I will just add some peanuts to it and tell them its a Baby Ruth candy bar. ......don't you just love it!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With respect to all other posters, this is the most realistic view on the topic.
HI Ozheelfan. Thank you. SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With respect to all other posters, this is the most realistic view on the topic.

I hope that's sarcasm. "We will be fine" is not realistic at all if we're talking about winning basketball games in 2016 and 2017. If we don't land a few of these top 50 guys in 2016, we will flat out stink in 2016/2017.

I hope that's sarcasm. "We will be fine" is not realistic at all if we're talking about winning basketball games in 2016 and 2017. If we don't land a few of these top 50 guys in 2016, we will flat out stink in 2016/2017.
Hi dadika. Life will continue on and shun1 will still be pulling for our UNC TAR HEELS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say "we'll be fine" but as I just wrote on the Felton thread, we have no control over who signs and who doesn't. As fans we can only watch and support the team no matter what the names are on the back of the jerseys.

I didn't say "we'll be fine" but as I just wrote on the Felton thread, we have no control over who signs and who doesn't. As fans we can only watch and support the team no matter what the names are on the back of the jerseys.
Hi Ozheelfan. You are the kind of fan I like. Are you a fan of Band of Oz.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT