ADVERTISEMENT

God save the queen

"The Queen died EXACTLY 1776 days after the first Q drop,"
"Say what you want...I do NOT believe in coincidences. The scope of this operation is FAR more complex than we can even begin to imagine."

It is sad she died but my sadness is the same for her as other people that die that I don't know personally.

1662713415743164-0.png

It is sad she died but my sadness is the same for her as other people that die that I don't know personally.
which is why the ongoing media coverage of nothing in this that is relevant to my existence will irk me no end.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncfootball-
"The Queen died EXACTLY 1776 days after the first Q drop,"
"Say what you want...I do NOT believe in coincidences. The scope of this operation is FAR more complex than we can even begin to imagine."

my gawd is there nothing you won't politicize? Is she even in the ground yet?

At least you didn't crack jokes about it.

images

Reactions: uncfootball-
my gawd is there nothing you won't politicize? Is she even in the ground yet?

At least you didn't crack jokes about it.

images
Speaking of cracking jokes, I loved the time when she called Trump a bloody wanker.

I’m not in English class you dumb ****. I bet you a ugly mutha ****a. How’s that for grammar.
Is the sloppy drunk having anger issues? Right now your alcohol poisoning is a lot more entertaining than the game. Keep it up, please!
:D

Thought this would be fun but you suck at this. Just like your mama.
You have resorted to lame "your mama" insults and you're suggesting I suck at this?!?! Here's a little inside tip: once you've completely lost your cool and your opponent is amused by your ineffectual comebacks, you've already lost the battle.

You have resorted to lame "your mama" insults and you're suggesting I suck at this?!?! Here's a little inside tip: once you've completely lost your cool and your opponent is amused by your ineffectual comebacks, you've already lost the battle.
I’m so sorry for kicking your ass around so bad. I had no idea how much of a pussy you were. Really. My condolences.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
I have never really understood why people in this country (mostly women) are so in tune with what happens in that family. Outside of that American girl the young prince married, I find it boring.

UK made this Monday an official public holiday, same day as her funeral, so everyone can talk about soccer footy and discuss how much mayo they like on their fries.

UK made this Monday an official public holiday, same day as her funeral, so everyone can talk about soccer footy and discuss how much mayo they like on their fries.
Not sure I get this. If you are pointing out how the regular citizenry will not observe a holiday for its true purpose, I would agree completely. It's like asking people here to explain the differences in various holidays - many can't and only care that they're off. However, if you are simply mocking them for the declaration, I can't agree. I would think it very reasonable if the equivalent happened here, if a sitting president were to pass, regardless of party.

And everyone knows you're supposed to have Old Bay on your fries. . . .

What I want to know is how did Valentine’s Day get to be all for the kids. If any holiday should be rated TV – MA is valentines. I say we reclaim it find a damn babysitter and everyone run around naked in the streets. I mean the fukkers already own Christmas easter the 4th and Halloween. And what do they need a holiday for anyway? They already get 3 mos off in the summer for chrissakes. What they tired of the pressure of going to bed early?

Last edited:
Not sure I get this. If you are pointing out how the regular citizenry will not observe a holiday for its true purpose, I would agree completely. It's like asking people here to explain the differences in various holidays - many can't and only care that they're off. However, if you are simply mocking them for the declaration, I can't agree. I would think it very reasonable if the equivalent happened here, if a sitting president were to pass, regardless of party.

Former.
I've never tried old bay on fries. Sounds yum, I like old bay-style potato chips from Utz.

Bojangles ftw.

Reactions: pooponduke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT