ADVERTISEMENT

GT - FSU

GT's defense is so bad it's hard to think they'll win. FSU will struggle with the GT offense like so many teams do, but I have a feeling they'll adjust around halftime to shut it down and outscore the Yellow Jackets the rest of the way.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
GT's defense is so bad it's hard to think they'll win. FSU will struggle with the GT offense like so many teams do, but I have a feeling they'll adjust around halftime to shut it down and outscore the Yellow Jackets the rest of the way.
Once again, I think RH nails it, but GT looking pretty good right now!

picked the noles, didn't think they'd be unfocused...gtech playing well on offense, could total over 80.

gtech isn't offering any resistance at all...they need like one stop each quarter.

Well it's definitely going to be a better game than last year's.

Damn VT game...

FSU better "adjust" pretty quick. They don't seem to have any answer for GT's offense. Then again, neither does Tech in reverse. I wonder what the over/under was for this game?

Meantime, the Buckeyes are absolutely crucifying Wisconsin. 34-0 in the 1st half!

Originally posted by strummingram:
Meantime, the Buckeyes are absolutely crucifying Wisconsin. 34-0 in the 1st half!
Melvin Gordon just fumbled inside the 10 with under a minutes left in the first half, OSU scoops and scores. Now 38-0 Buckeyes and it's not even halftime yet. The B1G is an awful conference.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Melvin Gordon just fumbled inside the 10 with under a minutes left in the first half, OSU scoops and scores. Now 38-0 Buckeyes and it's not even halftime yet. The B1G is an awful conference.
The media loves the Big Ten because it has always been the wealthiest with the most political clout. I will not be surprised in the committee puts OSU in the playoff. I won't even be shocked if FSU wins and OSU gets in over FSU, with long time Big Ten slurping Jeff Long saying that the higher quality of Big Ten football compared to the ACC made the difference, ignoring the OSU loss to VT.

battling the acc for worst league in america...seriously, who the hell in either league can play with bama, oregon, baylor, miss st, or tcu?

Originally posted by gteeitup:
battling the acc for worst league in america...seriously, who the hell in either league can play with bama, oregon, baylor, miss st, or tcu?
I would say Florida State could beat all of them. Somehow or another, they win.

Originally posted by gteeitup:
I would say Florida State could beat all of them. Somehow or another, they win.
the way they played last night, you might be right...they looked ready to play from the whistle.

The game I watched last night was like any other game.It was a game with illegal chop blocks all night. This style of blocking should be banned. FSU may not have had the season everyone wanted or looked for, but GT
does to about everyone. As for FSU this was a trap game. Now I'm a Tarheel faithful, we know for a fact that future star lineman can have their careers ended with the blocking style GT plays

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT