ADVERTISEMENT

Help me with Brackets

maddox#1

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
After we beat the Peckers last night, I thought we would play either Ind. or OS and the winner of that would have to beat UCLA twice??? Now I hear we play UCLA and have to win 2........Did I miss something??

Indiana lost to State and UCLA. They have already gone home. UCLA is 2-0 and we are 2-1. The only teams left on our side of the bracket. On the other side of the bracket. Oregon St. is 2-1 and Miss St is 2-0. Their game is today at 3. In order for us to play Oregon St they have to win two more and so would we.

Originally posted by JP4UNC:
Indiana lost to State and UCLA. They have already gone home. UCLA is 2-0 and we are 2-1. The only teams left on our side of the bracket. On the other side of the bracket. Oregon St. is 2-1 and Miss St is 2-0. Their game is today at 3. In order for us to play Oregon St they have to win two more and so would we.
You're right about us having to win 2 more as well as Oregon St. But Indiana didn't lose to NCSU and UCLA. They were on the other side of the bracket with Louisville, Oregon St, and Miss St. Our side was LSU, NCSU and UCLA.

best way to think of it is we were in a "regional" with NCSU UCLA and LSU while OSU, Indy, MSU, were in the other. Right now we are Florida Atlantic and UCLA is us from our first regional this year

maybe redundant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT