ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Takes Thread

The Empire Strikes Back is the best movie in the Star Wars series. Feel free to disagree and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong.
I don't really think this is a hot take. Episode 4 and 5 are usually seen as the two best. A hot take would have been saying episode one is great.

If unc sleep walks through another sloppy 15-pt win vs wofford they aint making the tourney. They’ve had over a week to listen to roy’s pleas and demands and call for urgency and if they cant get their heads outta their asses now then it aint happening.

so the circle game, hand gesture forming a circle with the thumb and index finger, is also a symbol of white power.

People are so stupid. By declaring that the ok symbol is a white power symbol, the SJWs have ensured a higher usage of the hand gesture. Not because of white supremacy. But because people have f*ckin had it with such inanity.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
We should make up another one now, and see if we can get it banned.

Thumb Up equals... homophobia? misogyny? What's got the best chance of gaining traction?

theres something systemic in the unc bball program, and has been for years, that increases the chances for injury. Practicing too hard? Inept training staff? Improper warm up?

theres something systemic in the unc bball program, and has been for years, that increases the chances for injury. Practicing too hard? Inept training staff? Improper warm up?
Don't stop at the basketball team. Might as well include the football team. And the baseball team. And, well, pretty much every team UNC has ever had. Must be something in the water.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Taxidermy is both ugly and tacky.
what, you don't like this?

1-freestyle-list-photo-u1

Whoa. Hot take indeed. I'm still there with you but only if we can get 2 wins in a row without Cole and then he comes back for the VT game.

That's sorta my thought. Win 2 games, get Cole back and go on a serious run.

10-7 going into Va Tech. Split Duke, lose at FSU, lose at LVille. Win everything else. That makes us 21-10, win a tourney game and it's 21-11 and we're a tourney team.

One can dream.

That's sorta my thought. Win 2 games, get Cole back and go on a serious run.

10-7 going into Va Tech. Split Duke, lose at FSU, lose at LVille. Win everything else. That makes us 21-10, win a tourney game and it's 21-11 and we're a tourney team.

One can dream.

We're easily a tournament team if it shakes out exactly as you have stated. The committee would understand that (1) when we had Cole, we lost to some pretty damn good teams and (2) it was without Cole that we lost to pretty bad teams. I think we even get in at .500 if Cole is impressive in his return and we put together a win streak to close the season.

So how you feel about Nickleback, Smashmouth, Limp Bizkit ?
They had their moments, but the hate they receive is a little much. It's a mob mentality type of hate. It's just cool to hate them. Anyone who says they haven't sung along to photograph, all star or something off the significant other album is lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT