ADVERTISEMENT

IRS simulate heavily armed raid on suburban home

randman1

All-American
Mar 22, 2005
Ok, is this political or so non-partisan even democrats here might see a problem?

Instead of a letter and already having the means of heavy-handed measures like seizing people's assets and homes, the new thing may be just to send a Swat team to homes of people the IRS believe cheated on their taxes or just maybe made some mistakes.

What do you think?

Ok, is this political or so non-partisan even democrats here might see a problem?

Instead of a letter and already having the means of heavy-handed measures like seizing people's assets and homes, the new thing may be just to send a Swat team to homes of people the IRS believe cheated on their taxes or just maybe made some mistakes.

What do you think?

Seeing your news sources explains a lot about you and some of the others here.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
"I'm gonna be the first one to respond to your thread by telling you I don't care about your threads!"
I’ll be the second to respond that nobody gives two shits what you care about. What in the hell makes you think they do? Your opinion on any thread means nothing to anybody. You have an inflated opinion of what people think of you here.

I’ll be the second to respond that nobody gives two shits what you care about. What in the hell makes you think they do? Your opinion on any thread means nothing to anybody. You have an inflated opinion of what people think of you here.

R.531f59d99ecd1fc0022eb2cd87939a0a

What do you think?

Keep 'em coming @randman1 . The angrier the liberals get, the more I enjoy your poasts.

He obviously hits a nerve with you. In fact, you do care quite a bit it appears.

"I'm gonna be the first one to respond to your thread by telling you I don't care about your threads!"
Yea I jumped all over it three hours after he posted it.

How you feeling today?
Keep 'em coming @randman1 . The angrier the liberals get, the more I enjoy your poasts.
its good to see you boys have each other to cuddle and lean on in these trying times as you watch the orange turd circle the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
Yea I jumped all over it three hours after he posted it.

How you feeling today?

its good to see you boys have each other to cuddle and lean on in these trying times as you watch the orange turd circle the drain.

I'll cuddle with you after the midterms.

I love it how you partisan sheep just can’t grasp the concept of someone actually thinking for themselves.

Here's an independent thought for you. I think I don't believe you. I hope Trump hasn't already said that because I want to make sure you know those thoughts are mine and mine only.

Once again your obsession with homo sex is revealed. I bet you’re a regular at the local x rated bookstore glory hole.
You are the one talking about it, not me.

Big question is why we need 87,000 armed IRS agents trained as some sort of Swat teams. The IRS does not need armed Swat teams as they can just garnish people's wages, seize assets and so forth and often without much due process. It's probably not Constitutional but regardless, there is no need for the IRS to have it's own Swat teams.

Looks more like 80 billion to train and fund a new American gestapo.

You are the one talking about it, not me.

Big question is why we need 87,000 armed IRS agents trained as some sort of Swat teams. The IRS does not need armed Swat teams as they can just garnish people's wages, seize assets and so forth and often without much due process. It's probably not Constitutional but regardless, there is no need for the IRS to have it's own Swat teams.

Looks more like 80 billion to train and fund a new American gestapo.

So long as they go after fuk nuts like you I’m good with it. Hopefully your church is on the docket.

He obviously hits a nerve with you. In fact, you do care quite a bit it appears.
lol not only that, but he's spewing his simple-minded crap as if somebody somewhere on the planet actually cares what HE thinks. What a moron. If you want to know what he looks like, look up 'oblivious' in the dictionary.

Reactions: randman1
Too funny. Imagining they’re training to collect on student loans would be exact opposite reaction from both sides.

this board used to be fun talking about booze broads lifestyle bbq etc.

y’all have really ****ed it up. Jeezus.

Reactions: uncboy10
Too funny. Imagining they’re training to collect on student loans would be exact opposite reaction from both sides.

this board used to be fun talking about booze broads lifestyle bbq etc.

y’all have really ****ed it up. Jeezus.
feel free to start a lifestyle thread, that would be refreshing. Don't forget to be woke about it...and God forbid you don't include today's pronoun and what color dress you're wearing.

Reactions: randman1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT