ADVERTISEMENT

It happened

I'm a sick bastard for sure. But I'm definitely not the sickest of the bastards out there.
Don't sell yourself short. You've shown some great strides as being one of the sickest, at least. And, your trajectory is promising. This thread marks a new low.

Preening about pissing all over a public restroom because they are offended by it being "gender neutral" speaks volumes about his upbringing. If my dad ever caught me doing that he would have slapped the shit out of me. There's obviously no real concern about women or children being violated when you're proud of peeing all over the toilets in the same restroom they'll be using.

Don't sell yourself short. You've shown some great strides as being one of the sickest, at least. And, your trajectory is promising. This thread marks a new low.

Well, I appreciate the compliment, but looking at the women and not touching isn't close to the sickest they'd have to deal with. Somewhat sad that you want to subject them to that though.

Deny it all you want if that helps you sleep at night, but allowing creepy dudes to watch them change is leading the horse to water.
They already have laws that prohibit you from violating women (or men) in public restrooms. They've had them for a long time, I'm sure. No one (and nothing) is "allowing" you to do it anymore now than before.

ETA:

Too bad we can't pass a law that prohibits shitheads from vandalizing public restrooms by purposely pissing all over the toilets because you think it's funny. And, if we do have the laws, they're not preventing people from doing it, so it's a moot point all around.

They already have laws that prohibit you from violating women (or men) in public restrooms. They've had them for a long time, I'm sure. No one (and nothing) is "allowing" you to do it anymore now than before.

They do. They also have laws against shooting people, but leaving a loaded revolver around a 5 year old probably isn't the most advisable thing either.

Stepped into a "gender neutral" restroom in downtown Durham today and there were 2 women in there, one at the sink and the other just exiting a stall. They stared at me for a couple seconds, I laughed and proceeded to take a gigantic leak and let out an incredible fart in one of the stalls. Walked out of the stall without flushing .. one of them had already left, the other was drying her hands, I glanced at her, smiled and said "welcome to the new America!" ... then left without washing my hands, just because I could.
I admire your bravery, with your small penis and all. I'm afraid they had the last laugh, though.

They do. They also have laws against shooting people, but leaving a loaded revolver around a 5 year old probably isn't the most advisable thing either.

Wow... that's apples to sweet potatoes. But, since you pointed it in that direction; let's keep our fingers crossed that no 5-year-old pervert finds his way into a gender-neutral restroom.

Wow... that's apples to sweet potatoes. But, since you pointed it in that direction; let's keep our fingers crossed that no 5-year-old pervert finds his way into a gender-neutral restroom.

Not having the gender neutral restroom would nip that problem in the bud so we wouldn't have to cross our fingers on no perverts.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Not having the gender neutral restroom would nip that problem in the bud so we wouldn't have to cross our fingers on no perverts.
So, you are for making guns illegal! I knew it. Massachusetts breeds commie pinkos.

Not having any public restroom anywhere would make sure no perverts violated anyone in them.

So, you are for making guns illegal! I knew it. Massachusetts breeds commie pinkos.

Not having any public restroom anywhere would make sure no perverts violated anyone in them.

Guns and public restrooms benefit large portions, even a majority, of citizens. So a cost-benefit of them is favorable. Allowing anyone to go into any bathroom they please benefits a small portion of the population, so the cost-benefit is negative.

Guns and public restrooms benefit large portions, even a majority, of citizens. So a cost-benefit of them is favorable. Allowing anyone to go into any bathroom they please benefits a small portion of the population, so the cost-benefit is negative.
So?

Having African-descent slave labor was beneficial and very profitable, too. We somehow managed to look beyond the money factor and learned to treat them as equal human beings.

Here's an even better idea; Legalize prostitution and gambling and maybe you and bleed can place bets on how fast you'll each blow your loads with your hookers, and they can pee on the loser (bleed can pretend to be the toilet), and you'll be less likely to be tempted to leer at women on the bowl in public restrooms, and bleed will be less-inclined to pee on their toilet seats. Win-win!

This thread went WAY off track, thanks mostly to the whiny libtards, as usual. Love love love how they care more about a dirty restroom than the idea of girls and women losing all privacy by having men share that intimate space. Insanity rules the day!

I'd like to thank @bleeduncblue for creating this thread. I've gotten a good laugh out of a lot of these posts. I agree with @gunslingerdick, this is a five star thread.
You're very welcome. I had Mexican for dinner last night, I'm headed to Carrboro later this morning (liberal hell hole) and the first GN restroom I can find, I'm going to make a very special Friday deposit ... and conveniently forget to flush.

Here's an even better idea; Legalize prostitution and gambling and maybe you and bleed can place bets on how fast you'll each blow your loads with your hookers, and they can pee on the loser (bleed can pretend to be the toilet), and you'll be less likely to be tempted to leer at women on the bowl in public restrooms, and bleed will be less-inclined to pee on their toilet seats. Win-win!

Lol. I'm on board until the peeing on the loser part - that might be your idea of a good time but it's not mine. Don't think it would affect the leering either, but solid effort. You're in favor of putting the desires of a small segment of the population over the safety/desires of half of the population. Thats fine, and you have your right to think that way, but it's pretty narrow minded. You're usually open minded (too open minded if there is such a thing) I just find it odd that you close your mind on this issue. Keep doing you though.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
I don't really care about this issue much (no surprise there) but I'm not sure what people think is going to happen. Do people really think a bunch of predator dudes are going to go get gender changes and act like a girl just so they can go into a women's restroom? Is there some other aspect of it I'm missing? That's possible for sure as I haven't really cared enough to know beyond the obvious negative economic ramifications.

I don't really care about this issue much (no surprise there) but I'm not sure what people think is going to happen. Do people really think a bunch of predator dudes are going to go get gender changes and act like a girl just so they can go into a women's restroom? Is there some other aspect of it I'm missing? That's possible for sure as I haven't really cared enough to know beyond the obvious negative economic ramifications.

@coryfly ...it's NOT about predators or trannies. You're married and you probably have locks on your bathroom doors at home, right? Why? For privacy. Is your wife okay with men using the restroom with her? That's what happens with gender neutral restrooms. It's basic human privacy in one of the most private and intimate situations in public. Plain and simple.

The LIBS have made this about predators and LGBT "discrimination" - that's not what it's about to many of us though.

Reactions: nctransplant
Oh and by the way. The NCAA home office in Indianapolis....gender SPECIFIC restrooms ....same for the NBA home office.

Are NCAA locker rooms gender neutral? Nope. But they're "punishing" our State bc we're standing by a law that won't allow men/women to use whatever restroom/locker room they want to use. HYPOCRISY at its finest!

Cory, the issue is they can just waltz into women's restrooms and say they feel like a woman that day. The gender part is not the issue. Restrooms are a free for all.

Here is a solution. Allow businesses to choose if they want to comply with the GL community. Create space for an either or restroom. Let it be up to the owners to decide if it is something they care to cater to. That way if I choose, I can steer away from said establishment and visa versa. Any government buildings, make three restroom, male, female, the undecided. This way, no one gets their panties bunched up.

@Grayhead ...you realize that with gender neutral restrooms it goes beyond "how you feel" ....like yesterday, I honestly didn't know which restroom to use, both signs were the same. It's a gigantic violation of privacy. But ohhhhhh we can't "discriminate" against .3% of our society. God forbid.

I'm fine with your suggested solutions but IMO the solution is as it always has been. If you have a penis, use the men's room. If you don't have a penis, use the ladies room. Seriously snowflakes, how hard is this to figure out??

Bathroom-Sign-Reuters.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
And don't forget, this involves gender neutral LOCKER ROOMS too. Nahhh, what woman needs privacy in a locker room?? That's crazy talk.

IMO the country has a lot more to worry about than where and how we use the bathroom. Way, way down the list.

I'll agree that what Trump says and does, is a lot more important.
I guess you are still sticking by your manufactured issue. There are plenty of things Trump has said that should be cause for concern. What you picked out just shows how biased you are. The man could cure cancer and you and a few other people on this board would still hate him.

I guess you are still sticking by your manufactured issue. There are plenty of things Trump has said that should be cause for concern. What you picked out just shows how biased you are. The man could cure cancer and you and a few other people on this board would still hate him.
The race question and his answer is not the issue it was the way he tried and failed so badly to answer it. I agree with you the question, in and of itself was not important

@Hark_The_Sound_2010 beat @strummingram up pretty good in this thread. For that, I'll give it 6 stars.

Other than that, I don't know if I would purposely f*ck up a GN bathroom if I had to use one but I might do my best to freak some people out in some other way - just be real creepy or something. But I don't really have to worry about that living here in Lynchburg, VA. Liberty University keeps the liberals in check around here.

The LIBS have made this about predators and LGBT "discrimination" - that's not what it's about to many of us though.

This is one thing I have to give to the left. They do a much better job about creating a strawman for the public to get all worked up over, and makes everyone lose sight of the actual issue/problem at hand. In any left-right debate over policy, if the left can successfully steer the conversation away from the actual issue, and paint the right's viewpoint as being detrimental to some "at risk" group - they win in the court of public opinion.

This is one thing I have to give to the left. They do a much better job about creating a strawman for the public to get all worked up over, and makes everyone lose sight of the actual issue/problem at hand. In any left-right debate over policy, if the left can successfully steer the conversation away from the actual issue, and paint the right's viewpoint as being detrimental to some "at risk" group - they win in the court of public opinion.
Excellent poast el Harko!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT