ADVERTISEMENT

Kendre' Harrison - 6'8" 2026 PF(Reidsville,NC)

FlaTarHeel

Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
I'm hearing the young star from Reidsville, NC is tearing it up right now on the AAU scene. And this after averaging 20/15 during the HS season.
He's also a blue-chip TE recruit in football with early offers from Georgia, hoops offer from Texas A&M.
Any Reidsville folk around here seen him play?

Last edited:
I certainly hope so because he would not count toward bball schollies! (at least I think it works that way, lol) He is a monster already and would be a real asset.

Go get 'em Hubs!

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Another wide body like Ingram who likes to post people in the paint would be a great asset to the team next season with both Bacot, Withers definitely gone and Ingram about a 50/50 possibility of deciding to put his name in the draft…Brown a 4 star recruit is coming next season but he will need some help adjusting from High School to College as a green freshman

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I certainly hope so because he would not count toward bball schollies! (at least I think it works that way, lol) He is a monster already and would be a real asset.

Go get 'em Hubs!
Bear Bryant rule, kid comes in and plays both basketball and football he has to come in on a football scholly and walk on to the basketball team. Mack should offer him and bring Hubert along to the in home visit!

Mack has already offered him..He is a better Bball player than football player right now imo…He still has 2 years though so we will see…

I would think at 6'8" that he would be better off playing basketball, leg/knee injury would be my concern for the football side.

6'8" tight end with the agility to play bball would be a problem even if he didn't play one minute of college football! Many peeps have gone from bball to football at that position and some are HOF level! BUT: I hope we get to see him on the court!

Biggest thing for me he is only a Sophomore right now he could grow to be 6”10 and then all bets are off…I hope Coach Davis and staff stay on this kid…

Another wide body like Ingram who likes to post people in the paint would be a great asset to the team next season with both Bacot, Withers definitely gone and Ingram about a 50/50 possibility of deciding to put his name in the draft…Brown a 4 star recruit is coming next season but he will need some help adjusting from High School to College as a green freshman
Withers has another year of eligibility

Withers has another year of eligibility
Yeah, both he and Ingram have another year of eligibility if they chose to take it. FYI, Wither's is a covid year I think, same as RJ. I expect Withers to come back, not so sure about Ingram or RJ. Bacot and Ryan are out of eligibility after this season.

Biggest thing for me he is only a Sophomore right now he could grow to be 6”10 and then all bets are off…I hope Coach Davis and staff stay on this kid…
I LOVE those big men that bring a football mindset to the basketball court, aka Mr Peppers! THat leg strength that it takes to blow off the line and in to the defender as a TE, the acceptance of contact And not be thrown off your game, to be physical, "let's get physical, physical" LOL

Reactions: Kool1234567
I LOVE those big men that bring a football mindset to the basketball court, aka Mr Peppers! THat leg strength that it takes to blow off the line and in to the defender as a TE, the acceptance of contact And not be thrown off your game, to be physical, "let's get physical, physical" LOL
He is a better basketball player than JP right now…Not Football though…JP was a beast in HighSchool Football…He played RB for Southern Nash and DE…Now this kid also plays DE for the Rams…He is just 1 of those guys that don’t come around often…Why I say would love for him to be part of the 2026 basketball class for UNC…

Yeah, both he and Ingram have another year of eligibility if they chose to take it. FYI, Wither's is a covid year I think, same as RJ. I expect Withers to come back, not so sure about Ingram or RJ. Bacot and Ryan are out of eligibility after this season.
Then we just have to lobby the NCAA to give another year. Call it long-covid year. One more year!

He is a better basketball player than JP right now…Not Football though…JP was a beast in HighSchool Football…He played RB for Southern Nash and DE…Now this kid also plays DE for the Rams…He is just 1 of those guys that don’t come around often…Why I say would love for him to be part of the 2026 basketball class for UNC…
If we get this kid, no matter if it is for Basketball or football I am glad we will not have the same kind of really nasty internal squabble we had when David Noel elected to play basketball over football. I believe Mack and Hubert have a great relationship and would be glad to help the other get recruits.

Reactions: Kool1234567
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT