ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Talk Trump

Now you're just being patronizing. All you have to say is that you were using the communism reference as hyperbole. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you have no idea what you're talking about.

Boss, you can feel free to ASSUME anything you want but you began the patronizing comment phase of this, I just handed it back to you. For the record, I already assume you do not know what you are talking about and are to jaded in what you believe as to not be able to consider someone else's point of view.

Boss, you can feel free to ASSUME anything you want but you began the patronizing comment phase of this, I just handed it back to you. For the record, I already assume you do not know what you are talking about and are to jaded in what you believe as to not be able to consider someone else's point of view.
Oh I'd ease up on that assumption. RH will #FactSlap you hard. He's annoying to argue with because he always supports his views with facts :oops:

I wasn't being patronizing. You rattled off a lengthy poast that suggested you didn't understand the most basic tenets of communism, which is why I asked. Furthermore, I'm only one of about a half dozen people who also commented on your bizarre interpretation of communism.

It's not about a point of view. Suggesting that the Clintons are communists because Bill "spent 8yrs in the white house pandering to wall Street, ushering in the very deregulation that brought on the financial markets melt down" is actually an argument against them being communists. Hence my question.

I completely agree. BO had very little substance in his campaign for President. It was all about the social movement aspect of it. He played that up. As far as policy and ideology, unfortunately, we weren't privied to that until he was in office. I'm not sure that it would have mattered though because I believe the people that voted for BO would have voted for him even if they had known his sinister plans.

lol

Reactions: Raising Heel
I'm sad to say that you may be right.
And, OBTW.... Trump is an idiot with with an idiot mouth... There was a point in time where he could have won this thing with some smarts, but he's an idiot and the GOP is an idiot party utterly incapable of pulling it's head out of it's ass and putting forth a manageable group of candidates that would not kill each other and come out of the nominating process in position to win. They fell into the DUM trap and they are F'ed. F'em. Besides, the Libertarian candidate is an 80% solution in my book, so that is what I'll be going with this time around. Geez Lou-Ezz...

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
@prlyles . . . you should get in on some of that easy money. Half of the Republican Party hates that sorry f*cker, all of the voting population of color, and the large majority of women will vote against Trump. Hell, Jeb Bush, Romney and several others won't even vote for the presumptive candidate. The angry white man vote alone will not put the tangerine tornado in the WH.
I'm hearing that theres some republican money now switching over to HC, and accelerated talk of a possible 3rd party candidate . . not good signs for the Trumpeters.

The implosion of the GOP is an absolute thing of beauty to watch and all of Sunday morning's political talk and discussions have been absolutely priceless.

Thanks Donald.

Yes, thank you Donald indeed .... well said Billy.

bumps.jpg

Bump

The whole quote is an interesting study on how it looked to some in February 2016.
Does anyone here think Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected president? I don't, and the weird thing is, I don't think most of the people voting for him in the primaries can see him ever being in the White House. IMO he would lose in a landslide to Clinton or Sanders. I guess what I'm wondering is why are these people voting for someone they have no intention of electing president? Thoughts....

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT