ADVERTISEMENT

LOOK-OUT! HELTER SKELTER!!!

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
I never thought they'd ever let any of the Manson Family killers go free.

When I was a kid, the TV film Helter Skelter scared the shit outta me.

4746d1e3e8f2a049e27739315a7b2462.gif

Reactions: chickenhunter
I think his performance actually kept Steve Railsback from getting new acting roles!

" he said, 'I'm the Devil, and I'm here to do...some devil shit.' Now that might not be verbatim."

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

" he said, 'I'm the Devil, and I'm here to do...some devil shit.' Now that might not be verbatim."

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg
"I'm the devil and I'm here to do the devil's business."

I doubt that Tex Watson or Patricia Krenwinkle ever get out. Those two were at Polanski's as well, and they were involved with a lot more of the actual killings than Van Houten. I don't remember for sure, but I think Van Houten only stuck a fork in the already-dead body of Leno LaBianca on the second night's murders. Watson and Krenwinkle were at both scenes and they actually murdered people both nights.

I doubt that Tex Watson or Patricia Krenwinkle ever get out. Those two were at Polanski's as well, and they were involved with a lot more of the actual killings than Van Houten. I don't remember for sure, but I think Van Houten only stuck a fork in the already-dead body of Leno LaBianca on the second night's murders. Watson and Krenwinkle were at both scenes and they actually murdered people both nights.
The article says she held one of the victims down while she was being stabbed. Personally, I think if you participate in the murder in any meaningful way you should be charged with murder. I guess after 53 years and being 73 years old now, she's basically served life. It's crazy to think that she is going to have to figure out what the world is like now. She doesn't know how everyday things work. Internet, debit cards, cell phones, etc. All that is new to her.

The article says she held one of the victims down while she was being stabbed. Personally, I think if you participate in the murder in any meaningful way you should be charged with murder. I guess after 53 years and being 73 years old now, she's basically served life. It's crazy to think that she is going to have to figure out what the world is like now. She doesn't know how everyday things work. Internet, debit cards, cell phones, etc. All that is new to her.
She was given the death penalty, I believe, with the others. Then, later, California got rid of it. It commuted them to life in prison. Susan Atkins died from a brain tumor years ago.

She's institutionalized, for sure. Like Brooks in The Shawshank Redemption.

She was given the death penalty, I believe, with the others. Then, later, California got rid of it. It commuted them to life in prison. Susan Atkins died from a brain tumor years ago.

These bitches were all ugly, I feel like that's not talked about enough. All you hear is how they'd do anything Charlie wanted and they'd have sex with anyone and it's like, yeah, cuz they are ugly. None of them were the smokeshows portrayed in most movies about the Manson family, biggest example being Andie McDowell's daughter in Once Upon a Time.

In reality, they were just a bunch of busted chicks littered with the clap. God the 60's must have sucked.

I hope she chokes to death.

Reactions: heelbent

good, maybe she'll hang herself too.

I'm not sure if you're correcting me or if you're just adding Tex's quote. I'm assuming the latter, but just for clarity, my quote is Cliff as he's being hauled out on a stretcher.

I'm not sure why we look so hard for reasons to make excuses for and take mercy on those who show no mercy to others. It was sickening to me that they all escaped the death penalty due to moral weakness.

On the other hand, Charlie was a trip while he was doing his time. Would hate to have missed that wit and wisdom.

These bitches were all ugly, I feel like that's not talked about enough. All you hear is how they'd do anything Charlie wanted and they'd have sex with anyone and it's like, yeah, cuz they are ugly. None of them were the smokeshows portrayed in most movies about the Manson family, biggest example being Andie McDowell's daughter in Once Upon a Time.

In reality, they were just a bunch of busted chicks littered with the clap. God the 60's must have sucked.
like you wouldn't have coupled up with any of them at closing time in your local watering hole.

In actuality, some of them were ugly but they were not all so bad. Most people understand that movies always portray characters with actors that are better-looking than the real thing. That doesn't mean the real thing is not decent-looking. But being decent-looking doesn't mean I don't hate them for what they are/were.

like you wouldn't have coupled up with any of them at closing time in your local watering hole.

In actuality, some of them were ugly but they were not all so bad. Most people understand that movies always portray characters with actors that are better-looking than the real thing. That doesn't mean the real thing is not decent-looking. But being decent-looking doesn't mean I don't hate them for what they are/were.
_130357561_gettyimages-515395248.jpg.webp

Those chicks are hideous.

Margaret Qualley is a hottie. I had a boy-crush on the woman who played Sadie (Susan Atkins) in the TV film Helter Skelter.

They were definitely busted, broken kids. They were easy prey for someone like Manson.

Reactions: dadika13
Dakota Fanning as Squeaky Fromme was another Hollywood liberty to embellish the actual person.

_130357561_gettyimages-515395248.jpg.webp

Those chicks are hideous.
the one in the middle definitely is, the other two would probably clean up pretty nicely and benefit from a little makeup as pretty much all women do. I mean they went from scuzzy commune to jail cell to that picture. I'm thinking they aren't quite ready for a Glamor Shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT