ADVERTISEMENT

Manziel enters rehab

Good luck to him . . he has realized he has a problem and wants to alter his life for the better. Good choice on his part . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

Good luck to him . . he has realized he has a problem and wants to alter his life for the better. Good choice on his part . .
I'm skeptical that's how it worked out. I think it's more likely that the Browns went to Manziel and said, "You're just kind of an idiot. We don't think you have a drug problem, but we need something to blame your idiocy on for PR purposes. So if you want to ever make it in this league, you'll go along with our little plan."

Oh, I'm sure he was feeling pressure and it was likely coming from all angles. The Browns, family and friends of his probably were all telling him he was burning his life away. It's been long suspected that he had a coke habit, add the pills and alcohol into the mix and the guy was pretty much close to a train wreck waiting to happen.

The kid led a party life in HS and college and it was going to catch up to him sooner than later . .

The dude is a moron. He'll be out of the league quicker than anyone even knew who he was.

This post was edited on 2/2 9:53 AM by coolwaterunc

I really really hope i'm wrong but imo chances are he'll never take another snap as a starter barring the guy(s) ahead of him getting injured. On the verge of being the biggest draft bust ever. Tony mandarich sends his thanks.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
The dude is a moron. He'll be out of the league quicker than anyone even knew who he was.

This post was edited on 2/2 9:53 AM by coolwaterunc
My thoughts exactly. I never thought the dude would make it to his second contract.

That being said, I'm all for 2nd chances, so if he's legit in trying to straighten out his life, then more power to him.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Tony mandarich sends his thanks.
Ryan Leaf sends flowers and a card.
JaMarcus Russell sends a Twinkie.
...and purple drank.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT