ADVERTISEMENT

Military Bowl Thread

What a dominant performance.

Newsome and Brown both eclipse the thousand yard mark. Carter gets his thousand and J. Williams has over 900 yards. And Sam will be back to distribute the ball to all of them next yea, unless Carter leaves.

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Reactions: shun1
Say what you want about Longo, but we had two 1k WRs and a running back. I think that definitely deserves more than one season.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Today’s performance tells me that this staff does a good job of preparation. They had the extra time and clearly had the team ready to play

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Awwwww.

Guys, I was stricken with a BODACIOUS case of the flu. I was in the doctor's office waiting room, in complete misery, during the game and checking updates on my phone. I was recording the game, but between being more sick than I have been in like 12 years and needing anything to distract me from it, I relented.

After coming home, falling asleep to the game, I'm feeling up to checking out the scene here. Looks like I missed a helluva party. The Heels looked infreakincredible. #7 is going to continue to shine. If the defense is as good as Sam is playing, look out. Clemson will have to take a break.

Biggest bowl beatdown since... UNC beat VT after Mack's last season.

Awwwww.

Guys, I was stricken with a BODACIOUS case of the flu. I was in the doctor's office waiting room, in complete misery, during the game and checking updates on my phone. I was recording the game, but between being more sick than I have been in like 12 years and needing anything to distract me from it, I relented.

After coming home, falling asleep to the game, I'm feeling up to checking out the scene here. Looks like I missed a helluva party. The Heels looked infreakincredible. #7 is going to continue to shine. If the defense is as good as Sam is playing, look out. Clemson will have to take a break.

Biggest bowl beatdown since... UNC beat VT after Mack's last season.
You did miss something to see. That is the largest margin of victory in a bowl game in UNC history. And Temple was a legit 8-4, with a victory over Memphis, as well as 2 P5 Ws: GT and Maryland.

The team should be fired up for Spring, itching to get to work to win the Coastal.

You did miss something to see. That is the largest margin of victory in a bowl game in UNC history. And Temple was a legit 8-4, with a victory over Memphis, as well as 2 P5 Ws: GT and Maryland.

The team should be fired up for Spring, itching to get to work to win the Coastal.
I watched the game when I finally got home after the doctor visit and everything. I fell asleep to the game on TV. They looked incredible.

You guys had quite a party on here, too!

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT