ADVERTISEMENT

Most important player from last year. We miss him

ChiShankCity

Hall of Famer
Apr 2, 2005
A pointless thread but take a look at this highlight reel from Manek last March. Knew how to move without the ball. Players would cut hard for him because he was an underrated passer. Got the most out of his own defensive ability.

He took so much pressure off of everyone.

Also, if you watch the end of his regular season highlights, he really moved well without the ball. Became a great big to big passer.

He was the difference last year.

A pointless thread but take a look at this highlight reel from Manek last March. Knew how to move without the ball. Players would cut hard for him because he was an underrated passer. Got the most out of his own defensive ability.

Also, if you watch the end of his regular season highlights, he really moved well without the ball. Became a great big to big passer.

I agree with all of the above. His movement without the ball was superb. And it wasn't just that Manek was a good shooter. We can find another good shooter. Nance may end up shooting a similar percentage. But the quickness in which he could get a shot off was incredible. And his confidence in shooting it quickly while guarded closely was indeed a difference maker.

My favorite thing about Manek is that you'd never know he ever went to Oklahoma. He's all Tar Heel. I miss that dude.

This is November, not March. Why did you not show manek clips from November?

Cause there weren't any - he hardly got off the bench until Garcia left
Exactly my point, Brady was not Brady until much later in the season. So the attempt of contrast is as well my point, you don't compare how a player plays or a team for that matter in early season to a player or team that was playing in March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT