ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels '22-'23

Coby has grown SO much in his game. Worked his tail off to improve those handles the past 2 years. Get it fella. Went back to his iconic hair style too. Get 'em !!!!

Reactions: alabamaheel
Very interested to see how Sharpe does for the Nets this year. I think he should make that leap right on time, should get a good chance to at least. Get'em big fella !!!!!

Reactions: alabamaheel
Nas did not get a lot of run in the opener, but Okogie and Wanatabe each played really well at the 3 spot. Phoenix looks to be loaded this year when Beal returns

Nas did not get a lot of run in the opener, but Okogie and Wanatabe each played really well at the 3 spot. Phoenix looks to be loaded this year when Beal returns
But he impacted the game well. I know it wasn’t a lot though. New kid on the block and he’ll have to prove himself.

Reactions: dtodd4475
The Suns started The Tripper when Beal was out. Yuck. They don't have a point guard either.

Coby gets his 1st game as the clear lead guard for the Bulls. Very interested to see how he does in his increased role . Struggled in game 1.

He didn't shoot it well but had 15 points, 4 reb, 4 assists and no turnovers. Is that struggling?

Coby gets his 1st game as the clear lead guard for the Bulls. Very interested to see how he does in his increased role . Struggled in game 1.

Northwest Indiana just outside of Chicago.
cool. If you live in Gary then you fight on my side if we ever meet. Lol

He didn't shoot it well but had 15 points, 4 reb, 4 assists and no turnovers. Is that struggling?
Yeah, from what they are looking for. They LOVE him, and he has improved SO much ball handling, finish, kick game. Really good article in the Tribune on why Coby is getting a 2nd shot at on ball.

Only 1 game, but was very similar to 1st go around. He has the instant offense bench fire power role established, but for the on ball look, he struggled a bit. But the whole dang team did. Bad opener, struggle bus across the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT