ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Contest

One would assume that Nova has to miss these 3’s at some point tonight.... Already 10 in the 1st half

Last edited:
@tarheel0910
@BillyL
@coolwaterunc
@toophly1124
@UNC71-00
@TarHeelMark
@strummingram
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncboy10
@ohio tarheels
@WhatTheHeel?
@carolinablue34
@gteeitup
@heelz2345

My paypal is coryfly@hotmail.com.

Second place will either be coolwater or espn60790828 if 'Nova wins. You're good whoever it ends up being. So obviously that will be dependent on Monday night.

I'm also missing someone. Not sure about espn60790828 or Hodges7977. I think I'm missing one of you. Billy, one of those has to be you, right? Is THN in this thing?
Sent

@tarheel0910---PAID
@BillyL
@coolwaterunc
@toophly1124
@UNC71-00
@TarHeelMark
@strummingram
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncboy10
@ohio tarheels
@WhatTheHeel?
@carolinablue34
@gteeitup
@heelz2345

Second place will either be coolwater or espn60790828 if 'Nova wins. You're good whoever it ends up being. So obviously that will be dependent on Monday night.

I'm also missing someone. Not sure about espn60790828 or Hodges7977. I think I'm missing one of you. Billy, one of those has to be you, right? Is THN in this thing?

Sent

@tarheel0910---PAID
@BillyL
@coolwaterunc
@toophly1124
@UNC71-00
@TarHeelMark
@strummingram
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncboy10
@ohio tarheels
@WhatTheHeel?
@carolinablue34
@gteeitup
@heelz2345

Congrats. Sent.

@tarheel0910---PAID
@BillyL
@coolwaterunc
@toophly1124---PAID
@UNC71-00
@TarHeelMark---PAID
@strummingram
@Hark_The_Sound_2010---PAID
@uncboy10---PAID
@ohio tarheels
@WhatTheHeel?
@carolinablue34
@gteeitup
@heelz2345

espn60790828 (dOOkSUX) is indeed me, Cory . . so, if it is I that takes 2nd place, then I don't owe you $20 . . ? Great by me, thank-you.

Hodges7977 is bleeduncblue I believe . .

espn60790828 (dOOkSUX) is indeed me, Cory . . so, if it is I that takes 2nd place, then I don't owe you $20 . . ? Great by me, thank-you.

Hodges7977 is bleeduncblue I believe . .

Yeah, second doesn't pay anything. I think it was up to the winner and I like that rule anyway.

I thought his last name was Hodges but didn't see where he said he was in it.

Also, I'd like to point out that I won among the people who picked UNC, so I think I should get $20 each from the people who picked UNC.

You never know, it may be better than people think. I mean, does anybody really expect to see Nova hit 18 threes again? But, I'd definitely put my money on Nova. I heard yesterday that they are the only team in NCAA's that hasn't lost back-to-back games in 5 seasons; I'm too lazy to research that, but if true....wow!

You never know, it may be better than people think. I mean, does anybody really expect to see Nova hit 18 threes again? But, I'd definitely put my money on Nova. I heard yesterday that they are the only team in NCAA's that hasn't lost back-to-back games in 5 seasons; I'm too lazy to research that, but if true....wow!

They are very well coached and play great team basketball. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but I still doubt that would be the case if they played in the ACC.

DeVincenzo is a player . .

Michigan looking much better than I thought they would this evening.

This is a very competitive game so far . . 'Nova isn't as hot from the field as they were on Saturday.

#surprising

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I think it's over for Michigan now.

Agreed . . Villanova wasn't going to shoot poorly forever . . . Brunson is off to a slow start this evening or they would be up by 15 at half . . they may blow this thing open early in the 2nd half.

Agreed . . Villanova wasn't going to shoot poorly forever . . . Brunson is off to a slow start this evening or they would be up by 15 at half . . they may blow this thing open early in the 2nd half.
Michigan hasn't played anyone as good as Villanova.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT