ADVERTISEMENT

New Wordle thread

Archer2

Hall of Famer
Aug 5, 2009
The Old North State
Something seems to have happened to our Wordle thread.

Wordle 347 3/6

🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had a good shot at an eagle but it lipped out. Damn!

Reactions: prlyles and bluetoe
Something seems to have happened to our Wordle thread.

Wordle 347 3/6

🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had a good shot at an eagle but it lipped out. Damn!
I can still see the old thread.

nice. Gets a three and pretends he can't find the existing thread so he starts a new one that highlights his accomplishment. Potential or actual politician I guess.

Just kidding, of course. Good job.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
Any way to resolve it?
don't axe me, I was just being a smartass. Sorry. I don't use my Android device for much beyond phone calls and texts because I'm basically an idiot when it comes to these things, and even then I want to smash my phone against a wall on a daily basis.. My next phone will probably be an iphone. so I can hate it as well.

Reactions: Archer2
I don’t get the animosity Droid users have for Apple products/people. My bro-in-law is one of those that acts as if the two are some sporting event rivals. I never see Apple people shitting on Droid products/people. We Apple folks barely even know there are Droid products/people.

Dare I say, Droid is playing the part of moo and Apple is Carolina.

I don’t get the animosity Droid users have for Apple products/people. My bro-in-law is one of those that acts as if the two are some sporting event rivals. I never see Apple people shitting on Droid products/people. We Apple folks barely even know there are Droid products/people.

Dare I say, Droid is playing the part of moo and Apple is Carolina.
1. Apple people shit on Android constantly. It's an extreme back and forth for people under 40.

2. It was meant as a joke. Nothing serious.

Seriously didn’t know that. I legit thought you wanted Apple people to die.
Well, I don't use apple anymore so I don't necessarily care if it dies, but I mostly say it as a joke. But to be fair, I do recognize android as superior.

ETA: It's also funny to me when conservatives use apple. It's basically a company that embodies everything they hate.

Well, I don't use apple anymore so I don't necessarily care if it dies, but I mostly say it as a joke. But to be fair, I do recognize android as superior.

ETA: It's also funny to me when conservatives use apple. It's basically a company that embodies everything they hate.
I’m a conservative and I use Apple products. Feel free to hardy har har your ass off. 🤠

I’m a conservative and I use Apple products. Feel free to hardy har har your ass off. 🤠

Yeah, me too. I highly doubt Droid is some beacon of conservative thought and practices. They’re getting Chinese parts and ramming CRT down their employees throats too probably.

I did not know that Apple people go after Droid the same way Droid people go after Apple. I’ve never seen it that way.

All that aside, I use Apple because that’s what I first used when smart phones became a thing. I know it. I have no desire to learn new software and navigation therefore I will continue to use Apple. I’m big on convenience.

Reactions: toophly1124
I did not know that Apple people go after Droid the same way Droid people go after Apple. I’ve never seen it that way.
There are websites that revolve around that fight on both sides. You can now check complete on your "learn something new everyday" list.

Yeah, me too. I highly doubt Droid is some beacon of conservative thought and practices. They’re getting Chinese parts and ramming CRT down their employees throats too probably.

All that aside, I use Apple because that’s what I first used when smart phones became a thing. I know it. I have no desire to learn new software and navigation therefore I will continue to use Apple. I’m big on convenience.

I hate Jane Fonda but I've seen "Barbarella' a few times and I'd probably watch it again if there was nothing more interesting on.. Of course I also fantasize about tossing her into a hole lined with punji sticks and filling the hole with the content of a dozen well-visited porta potties. I don't see the conflict.

I hate Jane Fonda but I've seen "Barbarella' a few times and I'd probably watch it again if there was nothing more interesting on.. Of course I also fantasize about tossing her into a hole lined with punji sticks and filling the hole with the content of a dozen well-visited porta potties. I don't see the conflict.
Tell how you really feel about Hanoi Jane.

Reactions: bluetoe
Wordle 350 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

50/50 chance for birdie, of course I pick the wrong word.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluetoe
Wordle 350 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

50/50 chance for birdie, of course I pick the wrong word.
Been there, done that….

Wordle 351 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 351 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Can you still not see the old wordle on your iPad?

Can’t see it on my iPhone or iPad. Sucks. I should probably just stop posting on this thread.
That’s weird but I wouldn’t stop posting. Since you can’t see it on either device could you have changed your Rival’s settings by mistake?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT