ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs South Carolina

USC will smother your offense and cause a lot of 3 and outs for the young QB and will make it difficult to overcome late in the game.
Heels had 4 three & outs; cocks had 3
Heels had 5 drives of 50+ yards; cocks had 2 (their first two, BTW)
Heels had 483 total yards; cocks had 270 (half of them came on the first two drives)
Heels young QB went 8-10 late in the game for 156 yards, 2 TDs, and 5 first downs; Cocks old QB threw 2 picks late in the game, and overthrew an open receiver for a likely score.

their DL is as deep as anyones in the SEC East this season.
Heels had 3 sacks; cocks had 3 sacks
Heels had 7 TFL; cocks had 6
Heels had 4 QB hurries; cocks had 1
... good luck the rest of the way

The Gamecock passing game will be fresh and should have a hay day against the make-shift Tar Heel defense.
Heels had 245 yards passing; cocks had 142
Heels had 2 passing TDs; cocks had 1
Heels had 0 interceptions; cocks had 2
Heels averaged 10.2 yds/pass; cocks averaged 4.7
... better check again; sounds like your passing game is kinda stale to me

Guys like Shi Smith, Bryan Edwards, Ortre Smith, Mon Denson and Tavian Feaster are match up nightmares for UNC.
Shi Smith had 5 receptions for 55 yards - good game, but not exactly nightmarish.
The other 4 dudes you mentioned had a combined 3 catches for 18 yards; sounds like you will be the one having the bad dreams.

By talent this game shouldn't be close, but sometimes Will Muschamp's teams do not do what they should against inferior opponents.
Heels were the superior team by stats, score, eyeball test. After those first two series, the Heels pretty much dominated the game (other than our kick return team).

I pick the Gamecocks in this one though vs a young and hungry Tar Heel squad by a score of 45-13.
wow... I didn't think you could be more wrong than all your previous comments, but congrats on topping yourself.

Ok boss whatever you say...listen we havent won a national championship or anything close to it true.We have been an average program for our entire existence ,save for a cpl of standout years, it's been a long time though since we lost to you guys and I'm afraid its not starting this year.

Oh no something went wrong. Mack & co didn’t get this memo.

In case you can’t tell I LOVE these delusional lil Carolina/lil usc fans. I have to hear ALL the time about how great they are. The only people who actually realize that though are those idiots. This game will not change their opinion and or claims that they are still great and gonna win the sec. they suck and live in the absolute worst place on earth. Suck it clowns!!

Hope you morons are ready for the explosive buccaneers of Charleston southern. Yeah I could do this all day but have things to do like go make fun of gamepeckers in person.

I love how moo is so obsessed with us that we had our own game thread yesterday on pack pride. I almost feel bad for them.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
I love how moo is so obsessed with us that we had our own game thread yesterday on pack pride. I almost feel bad for them.
For real? They were expecting us to get trashed just like those cocky basteges in little carolina. Jokes on them.

moo fans are so pathetic that they are probably more upset about us winning than they are happy about their team winning

For real? They were expecting us to get trashed just like those cocky basteges in little carolina. Jokes on them.

moo fans are so pathetic that they are probably more upset about us winning than they are happy about their team winning
It's called "Go Carolina" or something like that. It was a funny read because it went from south carolina is awesome and UNC sucks to south carolina sucks just like UNC sucks.

I was at the game, their Fans went from ultra "Cocky" to very limp ..... The Looks on their faces leaving the stadium was worth every minute of my walk back to the car..

example of a Dreamer of a Gamecock fan as I am leaving " you guys beat Clemson for us we surely can't "

Ok first you thought you were going to beat Clemson before Losing to us? Do you really think we can help you on that request?

From this SI article... https://es.pn/2UikMws

"North Carolina, 2-9 last season, rallies to top South Carolina. Must've been that grueling month of camp going up against SEC practice squads that wore down the Gamecocks.
South Carolina's schedule is brutal, but the date with supposedly over-the-hill Mack Brown was supposed to be an easy win. Now a bowl game looks like a long shot."

LOL.

Last edited:
Just a question about oline play. Noticed that Barnes didn’t even play any idea why? Kid was a big time pickup coming out of high school.

@2k15 did you KYS? Your handle isn’t autopopulating for me to tag.
He may have had to change it after all the trash he talked.

Just a question about oline play. Noticed that Barnes didn’t even play any idea why? Kid was a big time pickup coming out of high school.
Are you sure he didn't play? Being a RSF, and the backup for McKethan at RG, I thought he'd definitely play as well. Noticed Lawless(F) didn't play. Both were highly recruited out of high school.

If we can run successfully (likely) then we'll move the ball between the 20s. The question will be whether we can score TDs in the redzone.

Bently is Jekyl and Hyde. If he's a little bit off and throws a couple picks you guys will be in trouble.

We have decent pass rushers though and should fare well in obvious passing situations.

You have better depth but these teams aren't all that far apart.

props to @lerario ... you pretty much nailed it

Reactions: UNC '92 and lerario
In case you wondering about what kind of fanbase USuCk has, go read their thread(s) on Bentley being injured.

Did he get injured during the game, or they are hoping he will get injured? If the latter, that's moo-level lunacy.

Apparently he has been walking around in a boot. May have a broken foot. Several people replied something along the lines of “thank god”

You either have a broken foot or you don't, there is no may have one. Maybe Mushchamp is looking for an excuse to play option two or three...

Reactions: Raising Heel
Apparently he has been walking around in a boot. May have a broken foot. Several people replied something along the lines of “thank god”

Per a local sports radio show that I listened to today in Columbia he has a broken foot and it will be announced tomorrow. Supposedly it happened on the last play of the game when he slipped trying to throw the Hail Mary (which of course would have been answered if it wasn’t for the faulty grass). Something about the turf being different where he planted and fell. Who really knows though with them could be another excuse. Hate it for him if true. Hate to see injuries to the young men.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
Per a local sports radio show that I listened to today in Columbia he has a broken foot and it will be announced tomorrow. Supposedly it happened on the last play of the game when he slipped trying to throw the Hail Mary. Something about the turf being different where he planted and fell. Who really knows though with them could be another excuse. Hate it for him if true. Hate to see injuries to the young men.
He might prefer a broken foot to having a stadium full of those fans booing him.

As I stated above I had the unpleasant task of driving through Columbia today (thank God I didn’t break down) lord have mercy on these clueless idiots. The local sports talk show acted like they played the sisters of the poor football team. I know we haven’t won many games but we also lost quite a few by less than one score if I remember correctly....so we had a chance to have a better record. Either way their fan base acted like there was no acceptable excuse for the loss. One caller even said got beat by an 80 year old coach with a freshman qb and so on. One thing is for sure the population in Columbia should go down with all the idiots jumping off Williams Brice stadium to their deaths They are already saying they will bring urban Meyer out of retirement to coach. boy these morons really are delusional. The sad thing is this goes on all year long. If they ever do become relevant in football I’ll have to move. Bless them Lord for their ignorance. Suicide watch In cootlumbia.

Man these chicken fans are still crying about Saturday. Talked to my neighbor today who is a lil Carolina fan (bless him) and he started whining about all the horse collar calls that the refs missed. I just said yes I know they must’ve been ACC refs. I mean what else can you say to them. I didn’t want him to jump off a bridge.

Glad they don’t have a real game this week or they may very well lose again since they can’t get over losing to us bottom feeders. It’s almost like we don’t give scholarships. Go buccaneers!!

Reactions: Archer2
They see 4-8 staring them straight in the face. If they can’t beat us, what are Bama, Georgia, A&M, and Clensum going to do to them? Let’s just say roasted fowl is going to be a staple on menus this fall.

Man these chicken fans are still crying about Saturday. Talked to my neighbor today who is a lil Carolina fan (bless him) and he started whining about all the horse collar calls that the refs missed. I just said yes I know they must’ve been ACC refs. I mean what else can you say to them. I didn’t want him to jump off a bridge.
They were SEC officials, though.

EDySOFUWwAAKP8t

Looks like everything is ok for now in cootlumbia. That is until next week when Bama rolls in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT