ADVERTISEMENT

Obama's Approval Rating the Day He took Office

prlyles

Hall of Famer
Aug 19, 2006
A caller on the Diana Rehm's show just said that a big sector of the republican party oppose Obama for no other reason than the color of his skin. One of the guest made the following statement: "On the day that Obama took office he had a higher approval rating among republicans than Clinton did the day he took office, and a higher approval rating than Bush (among democrats) when Bush took office." I found that interesting.....

I believe that to be true. And today, with all the turmoil over the Iran Nuclear Treaty, POTUS Obama's approval rate is 49% with over 70% saying they are better off today economically then they were 4 years ago.

Reactions: BillyL
Second rule of Noob- don't quote stats which are readily found to be wrong. Links are your friend here.

Oh, and Gallup and Rassmussen both show Obama @ 46% approval, 50-52% disapproval. You can post a link about the economic question poll or else we can just consider that to be bunk too.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Ouch. The new guy just got his bottom spanked.

BTW, what's the first rule for a noob?

Reactions: GACMAN
I believe that to be true. And today, with all the turmoil over the Iran Nuclear Treaty, POTUS Obama's approval rate is 49% with over 70% saying they are better off today economically then they were 4 years ago.
The point of my post was to say that Obama had a high approval rating with a lot of republicans when he first took office. What he has done while in office is why so many on the right oppose him. Not the fact that he's black.

The point of my post was to say that Obama had a high approval rating with a lot of republicans when he first took office. What he has done while in office is why so many on the right oppose him. Not the fact that he's black.

I don't know...has he gotten any blacker since he took office?

Reactions: UNC71-00 and GACMAN
hahahahahaha...this whole thread has me rollin!!!! Welcome to the site jazz1a......UNC71-00 in a spankin mood today!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT