ADVERTISEMENT

Ocasio-Cortez, the gift that just keeps on giving...

That's because she's pandering. I'm not pulling up her previous comments on Israel. She can rot, IMO. Your may differ, but then I don't care what you think about it. I don't post to please you, Strum.
I didn't hear her mention Israel at all in that video.

I'm not asking you to post to please me. I'm not even implying that you should. I'm not sure where the need to tell me that came from.

Reactions: heelbent
Apparently she didn't even know it existed already. This has to be embarrassing to her supporters.

https://www.themideastbeast.com/ocasio-cortez-admits-she-had-no-idea-israel-is-a-country/

Recently she has begun saying she favors a two-state solution...that's new. Someone must have told her to chill.

“I think I’d just, uh, well,” Ocasio-Cortez began, before interrupting herself.. “I am not the expert on geopolitics on this issue. Like, I am literally just repeating terms I think I saw on Facebook once. I have no idea what they mean.”

She's a bona fide moron.
"Mr. Israel" LMFAO And people voted for her. Thank god for fly over states.

Wow.... she really is uninformed. Completely clueless, really.

I liked her response to Ben Shapiro after he ripped her for the whole Jewish heritage thing...

Ocasio-Cortez responded by tweeting, “Just like catcalling, I don’t owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions.”

Let's see how many times she plays that card to get her out of having to discuss her lack of knowledge every time it comes up.

Wow.... she really is uninformed. Completely clueless, really.

I liked her response to Ben Shapiro after he ripped her for the whole Jewish heritage thing...

Ocasio-Cortez responded by tweeting, “Just like catcalling, I don’t owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions.”

Let's see how many times she plays that card to get her out of having to discuss her lack of knowledge every time it comes up.

Might as well ride it- works for Lizzie Warren.

As long as you are a lunatic democrat in a district/state full of lunatic democrats, you can pretty much say or do whatever you want.

After listening to the recorded part of the tweet, I actually liked what she said. I don't necessarily agree with her motive (although, I'm not sure what that was), or her politics. And, I doubt I agree with her... um... understanding of history... so far. But, what she told those people was very cool. It was sinilar to what I believe, viscerally. Basically, we're all connected and it's in our best interest to focus on our common threads than our differences.

In a way, a lot of the social media, and advanced media coverage in general, has shown us- regular folks- just how AVERAGE the people in our government are. I'm wondering if maybe prior to the direct coverage of our elected leaders that we take for granted now, the general opinion of those same people- say, 50, 60,100-200 years ago- was more exalted. Maybe not. Maybe they've always been a mixed bag.

Trump's election has definitely lowered the bar. I don't see how anyone who is being truly honest with themselves, and detaches from their political tribe, could determine otherwise. Trump is not some lifelong conservative Republican. He's far from it. It wasn't 10 years ago when he stated that our economy runs better when Democrats are in power. He's personally supported Democrat candidates in the past.

I just wish that the "renegade" candidate could have been more pragmatic, humble and really wanted to challenge the banking/financial ownership of the country. That's a totally fictional character, so I'd be better of writing a novel about it. Hmmm... serendipity!

Show some respect. That's Mr. Israel to you.
“I just think Israel should end the occupation, because like, we’re all people, so why should the corporations get all the money by occupying the people,” Ocasio-Cortez told a bewildered Margaret Hoover, after a long pause. “If Mr. Israel, I think it is his last name but it may be his given name, wants to help build world peace he will stop with the settlements, and by that we mean settlementing for anything less than a livable minimum wage.”

Whew... that's, um... well, that's just something. What immediately comes to my mind is how she's set for life. I'm telling ya, getting a congressional gig is a goldmine! You get the best healthcare for the rest of your life! The pension isn't bad either. And, you only have to serve one 2-year term to qualify! It's like a lotto ticket, except you can get the job much easier than getting a lottery ticket winner. Just pretend to have boner for a half-dozen sensitive issues and get people to believe you, and find some hole-in-the-wall district and pander to the constituents like crazy, and you're in! Of course... well, your conscience and integrity are forever lost. But, it might be worth it if you're desperate enough.

“I just think Israel should end the occupation, because like, we’re all people, so why should the corporations get all the money by occupying the people,” Ocasio-Cortez told a bewildered Margaret Hoover, after a long pause. “If Mr. Israel, I think it is his last name but it may be his given name, wants to help build world peace he will stop with the settlements, and by that we mean settlementing for anything less than a livable minimum wage.”

Whew... that's, um... well, that's just something. What immediately comes to my mind is how she's set for life. I'm telling ya, getting a congressional gig is a goldmine! You get the best healthcare for the rest of your life! The pension isn't bad either. And, you only have to serve one 2-year term to qualify! It's like a lotto ticket, except you can get the job much easier than getting a lottery ticket winner. Just pretend to have boner for a half-dozen sensitive issues and get people to believe you, and find some hole-in-the-wall district and pander to the constituents like crazy, and you're in! Of course... well, your conscience and integrity are forever lost. But, it might be worth it if you're desperate enough.

Where do I sign up?

I gotta say, she's hands-down the hottest looking politician I've ever seen... she's smocking hot. I just did a google image search for her...
Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez1.jpg

ocasio_20cortez_20suit.jpg

1*aP5dSxpq817R1a9LRJ68Pw.jpeg

Hoo-ah-scent-of-a-woman-35075038-355-266.gif

Reactions: Heelicious
Where do I sign up?
You'll have to find another district. You ain't gonna challenge Jeff Duncan. A Republican in the Golden Corner is like being appointed congressman. Maybe try Asheville? Emphasis on MAYBE. You get outside the city limits and you're back in Deliverance.

Reactions: uncboy10
You'll have to find another district. You ain't gonna challenge Jeff Duncan. A Republican in the Golden Corner is like being appointed congressman. Maybe try Asheville? Emphasis on MAYBE. You get outside the city limits and you're back in Deliverance.

Lol Asheville sounds good to me.

Btw you should google tulsi gabbard if you wanna see a hot politician. She’s even hotter considering she also has a functioning brain

She's anti-Israel. She doesn't think Israel has a right to exist.
Where are you getting that? She has explicitly said the opposite:

On “Firing Line,” host Margaret Hoover asked Ocasio-Cortez “What is your position on Israel?” Ocasio-Cortez responded, “I believe absolutely in Israel’s right to exist.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/alexa...cizes-israel-for-the-occupation-of-palestine/

Apparently she didn't even know it existed already. This has to be embarrassing to her supporters.

https://www.themideastbeast.com/ocasio-cortez-admits-she-had-no-idea-israel-is-a-country/

“I think I’d just, uh, well,” Ocasio-Cortez began, before interrupting herself.. “I am not the expert on geopolitics on this issue. Like, I am literally just repeating terms I think I saw on Facebook once. I have no idea what they mean.”

"Mr. Israel" LMFAO And people voted for her. Thank god for fly over states.

You guys are terrifying me. The article @tarheel0910 isn't real. Their ****ing banner says "Because All News Is Satirical" for crying out loud. Do you guys believe everything that supports your biases?

Reactions: ticket2ride04

On “Firing Line,” host Margaret Hoover asked Ocasio-Cortez “What is your position on Israel?” Ocasio-Cortez responded, “I believe absolutely in Israel’s right to exist.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/alexa...cizes-israel-for-the-occupation-of-palestine/

You guys are terrifying me. The article @tarheel0910 isn't real. Their ****ing banner says "Because All News Is Satirical" for crying out loud. Do you guys believe everything that supports your biases?
I didn't notice that it was a spoof. Sorry about that. My apologies for the criticism.

My apologies your Honor. I didn't realize it was fake either. But when she says so much inane ish it's hard to seperate the fact from fiction.

Reactions: Terror Beard
I didn't realize it was satirical either. I saw it on multiple sites and didn't verify it. My apologizes Mr. Mayor. Given some of her past comments it seemed like something she would say. What bias do I have against her? I think the only thing I've ever said about her was she doesn't know much of anything. That's obviously subjective, but I think it's a valid opinion. I don't think I've ever given my opinion on Israel on here. I could be wrong though.

@Raising Heel has no time for bullshit like this guys. I'm disappointed he even felt he needed to take time out of his busy mayoral schedule to deal with such an issue. It's his dedication to the betterment of ootb that made him wield the fatherly hand of guidance to us today, but we as ootb citizens should be better.

@Raising Heel has no time for bullshit like this guys. I'm disappointed he even felt he needed to take time out of his busy mayoral schedule to deal with such an issue. It's his dedication to the betterment of ootb that made him wield the fatherly hand of guidance to us today, but we as ootb citizens should be better.
Chief of Staff

Screw that. I'm gon' make @Raising Heel work for his money.*

*actually, he's not being paid anything for being Mayor of this shitshow.

Ya, I realized with the whole "Mr. Israel" thing that it was satire. But given that it really wasn't that far off from the quality of her actual comments on the matter, I figured it was fine to let it go.

Reactions: heelbent

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @Ocasio2018

· Dec 10, 2018
Double standards are Paul Ryan being elected at 28 and immediately being given the benefit of his ill-considered policies considered genius; and me winning a primary at 28 to immediately be treated with suspicion & scrutinized, down to my clothing, of being a fraud.

Curt Schilling @gehrig38

No. You are being scrutinized and treated with suspicion because every time you speak you say something more stupid than the last time you spoke. You are a college graduate and likely the most unintelligent person, man or woman, in our government.

1:13 PM - Dec 11, 2018

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT