ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina other sports discussion thread

Mendoza a three run jack. 7-3 FSU. IMO expecting your freshman closer to pitch 4 ****ing innings was ludicrous. I love Fox but that was just a terrible damn decision. The kid looks lost and zero action in the bullpen.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Hopefully Hiatts confidence isn't too shook going into Regionals. He's an awesome arm and we're def gonna need him!!

Don't feel great about it but let's see if we can get these bats going. 5 runs in 2 innings isn't too much of a mountain to climb for this offense.

FSU your 2017 ACC Tournament Champs. Congrats. Now lets get ready for Regionals and kick ass. This team is more than capable of being the last team standing in Omaha. And I fully expect them to be.

Now to beer/bourbon drinking and party pong.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Hopefully Hiatts confidence isn't too shook going into Regionals. He's an awesome arm and we're def gonna need him!!

Don't feel great about it but let's see if we can get these bats going. 5 runs in 2 innings isn't too much of a mountain to climb for this offense.
I didn't see the entire game but I believe Hiatt was out there for scrrtain number of pitches today just to get some work in..... I'm not too worried about his confidence(I seen him give up 2 bombs to a HS kid in the same game and battle his butt off the 3rd time the kid came up to strike him out) Later led his team to state title

I didn't see the entire game but I believe Hiatt was out there for scrrtain number of pitches today just to get some work in..... I'm not too worried about his confidence(I seen him give up 2 bombs to a HS kid in the same game and battle his butt off the 3rd time the kid came up to strike him out) Later led his team to state title

Yea that's what I heard too. He was supposedly out there for a certain number of pitches to 'keep him fresh for next weekend'. Is what it is but he seemed shook today. Really first time I've seen it all year from him. Which is saying a damn lot when talking about a freshman..redshirt or not. The back to back wild pitches were just him being uncomfortable for whatever reason. Not the end of the world and maybe him being hit like that will end up being a good thing in the long run. Hope you're right about his confidence bc we're gonna need him big time.

I'm beside myself right now. This piss poor performance is gonna keep me up all night. You don't work your ass off all year for a national seed and do this shit. You just don't.

I'm beside myself right now. This piss poor performance is gonna keep me up all night. You don't work your ass off all year for a national seed and do this shit. You just don't.
Yeah, our play the last two games has been very lackadaisical. Going to be hard to win four in a row playing like that.

They got to J.B. early and he just couldn't shake it off. Gotta win 4 straight to win the region now. The odds are low but this team is capable of pulling it off.

Took care of Michigan yesterday. Have to beat Florida-Gulf Coast this afternoon, then Davidson this evening to force a deciding game against Davidson tomorrow night. Lose any of those and we don't even make it out of our own regional. $%&*

They got to J.B. early and he just couldn't shake it off. Gotta win 4 straight to win the region now. The odds are low but this team is capable of pulling it off.*

Yea what a time for his first loss of the season right? I'm hoping he gets a chance for redemption. If we can past FGCU I think we can double dip Davidson. I'd actually feel better about the Monday game then the 6pm game tonight.

Also, why the hell are we the away team again for the game against FGCU? That's something I need to brush up on bc I don't know the rule behind it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT