ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Wait, so now local government is important and a sign of things to come? Maybe Green Bay city council is more telling than Lynchburg city council. Yeah, that's gotta be it.
Was Trump stumping hard in Lynchburg during the purple kneeslapper? Nope, so GFY

Was Trump stumping hard in Lynchburg during the purple kneeslapper? Nope, so GFY

He held a rally in Green Bay. He also did at Liberty University, located in Lynchburg VA a couple years ago. So there’s that.

Are you doing that thing you often do where you act like a moron? It seems like you’re doing that again.

You haven't seen the babes on Franklin Street or in Greenville on halloween.
This is kinda universal in my experience. Halloween is a worthy holiday if nothing else for the great costumes worn by females out at bars and parties. It's not just about the little kids getting candy.

Reactions: bluetoe and blazers
Couple years? Or was the Liberty U visit in 2017? The math might be hard for you but there's a difference.

Oh. So timing of the rally is what’s important to you in determining if a local city council election is telling of a bigger trend to come?

Just say that you feel like an idiot for championing the Green Bay city council after attempting to downplay the Lynchburg city council. We all already know you’re an idiot. But it would be refreshing for you to acknowledge it. Why is that so hard for you?

I mean, I get it. You’re excited about Wisconsin. Being that it’s the only swing state where Biden isn’t losing to Trump. He’s not ahead, only even. But I guess that’s enough for you to celebrate. Lol

Valentine’s Day is the worst. So lame. If you’re taking care of business the other 364, there’s no need for Valentine’s Day.

Halloween is second in the lamest “holidays”.
I agree about Valentines day but Halloween is maybe the only completely legit holiday left. It's still about what it started as...spookiness. I like spookiness.

And Thanksgiving gets a legitimacy pass because I like turkey, stuffing, and giblet gravy....etc., etc.

I agree about Valentines day but Halloween is maybe the only completely legit holiday left. It's still about what it started as...spookiness. I like spookiness.

And Thanksgiving gets a legitimacy pass because I like turkey, stuffing, and giblet gravy....etc., etc.

Halloween is the worst. And don't get me started on people that decorate for Halloween. That's a mental disorder to me. Fake spider webs, skeletons, etc....c'mon, get real.

Why are you questioning Thanksgiving's legitimacy?

Just thought I'd post this ditty from Politico so a certain element here would take it as important.

A quote to emphasize how this place operates:

"A month ago, the White House was openly considering a string of executive actions to curb migration at the southern border. . . .

The administration’s change in posture is owed, in part, to the downtick in migration numbers following a record-breaking number of illegal crossings in December. There remain questions about whether any action taken by the White House would pass legal muster. But while internal conversations around policy moves have continued, Biden aides also note that media coverage is less intense than it was earlier this year."

Oh. So timing of the rally is what’s important to you in determining if a local city council election is telling of a bigger trend to come?

Just say that you feel like an idiot for championing the Green Bay city council after attempting to downplay the Lynchburg city council. We all already know you’re an idiot. But it would be refreshing for you to acknowledge it. Why is that so hard for you?

I mean, I get it. You’re excited about Wisconsin. Being that it’s the only swing state where Biden isn’t losing to Trump. He’s not ahead, only even. But I guess that’s enough for you to celebrate. Lol
Hmm what events that have happened since your podunk city council win in 2022? That you'd try to compare the two is laughable.

Just thought I'd post this ditty from Politico so a certain element here would take it as important.

"A month ago, the White House was openly considering a string of executive actions to curb migration at the southern border. . . .

The administration’s change in posture is owed, in part, to the downtick in migration numbers following a record-breaking number of illegal crossings in December. There remain questions about whether any action taken by the White House would pass legal muster. But while internal conversations around policy moves have continued, Biden aides also note that media coverage is less intense than it was earlier this year."

lol.

So what we can glean is that the admin threatened/asked nicely for the media to stop reporting on it. Nice.

Hmm what events that have happened since your podunk city council win in 2022? That you'd try to compare the two is laughable.

That you would celebrate one and dismiss the other is typical. Expected. You are the most dishonest and partisan poaster at this board.

But I’m not gonna shit on your excitement about Wisconsin where Biden isn’t losing. Yay! Let’s celebrate the incumbent’s strong performance there. But Biden is going to probably need more than the 15 votes your guy got that barely pushed him over the top against a “right wing extremist”. Lol

Last edited:
Halloween is the worst. And don't get me started on people that decorate for Halloween. That's a mental disorder to me. Fake spider webs, skeletons, etc....c'mon, get real.

Why are you questioning Thanksgiving's legitimacy?
How many people do you think actually feel especially thankful, or thankful at all, on Thanksgiving? How many people do you think actually appreciate what we should be grateful for? Are they suddenly going to come around for a few hours on some particular day because we made it a holiday?

I personally love Thanksgiving. The memories of time spent with family are priceless, and no one can question how thankful I feel for those opportunities and the ability to have them because of what we have as a country. But as with most other holidays, the original gist has faded with many if not most.

"Biden aides also note that media coverage is less intense than it was earlier this year."

LMAO. I jumped to the link before reading the rest of your post, and I copied the quote that you bolded so I could paste it here. It tells the story about Biden and his administration.. He is purely political, and only in a personal advancement sense.

When the media refocuses on the border, they'll pull out the stored ammo.

Wow, at the respect our commander and chief commands around the globe.
This is nothing more than Chinese war games which have been going on inside Taiwanese waters for years. In fact, the 30 planes and nine ships reported today pale in comparison to the 10,000 personnel, 48 ships and submarines including the aircraft carrier Liaoning, and 76 fighter jets participating in live-fire drills in the Taiwan Straight six years ago after Trump signed the Taiwan Travel Act.

Same old, same old. You can come out of hiding now.

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/trumps-taiwan-card-exacerbating-chinese-assertiveness

This is nothing more than Chinese war games which have been going on inside Taiwanese waters for years. In fact, the 30 planes and nine ships reported today pale in comparison to the 10,000 personnel, 48 ships and submarines including the aircraft carrier Liaoning, and 76 fighter jets participating in live-fire drills in the Taiwan Straight six years ago after Trump signed the Taiwan Travel Act.

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/trumps-taiwan-card-exacerbating-chinese-assertiveness
Middle east is going great too.

They recently passed landmark legislation prohibiting parking around the Planned Parenthood facility.

lol, I bet this treatment from some Indian think tank just fell right into your lap. Probably didn't have to look very hard at all for something like it.

Trump was in the process of trying to even out the unfair trade imbalance between us and China. His officially declared friendliness toward Taiwan was a bargaining chip, and it was purposely antagonistic toward China. Some saber-rattling wasn't a surprise.

On the other hand, the latest Chinese response was to a 'check in' phone call from Biden. Some diplomacy.

That being said, Biden has been firm in upholding our stance against Chinese hostility toward and incursions into Taiwan (while not officially opposing the Chinese one-China policy). I give him credit for that.

Where O where are the vaunted Fact Checkers??? It's this type of stuff and the silence afterwards that completely misrepresents the narrative and displays the bias of the orangeman bad media.

When speaking about Laken Riley and her horrific murder, Trump ACTUALLY said she "was barbarically murdered by an illegal alien animal. The Democrats say please don't call them animals. they're human. I said No, they're not humans, they're animals, they're animals."

The Biden campaign, however, shortens the quote and replaces the word "THEM" with the word "IMMIGRANT".

"Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals." So, they both falsify the quote and completely lift it out of context. And in the video, they do the same, starting it late with no context and prove their own word substitution.

Where are the fact checkers?

Where O where are the vaunted Fact Checkers??? It's this type of stuff and the silence afterwards that completely misrepresents the narrative and displays the bias of the orangeman bad media.

When speaking about Laken Riley and her horrific murder, Trump ACTUALLY said she "was barbarically murdered by an illegal alien animal. The Democrats say please don't call them animals. they're human. I said No, they're not humans, they're animals, they're animals."

The Biden campaign, however, shortens the quote and replaces the word "THEM" with the word "IMMIGRANT".

"Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals." So, they both falsify the quote and completely lift it out of context. And in the video, they do the same, starting it late with no context and prove their own word substitution.

Liberals can't make a complete sentence without lying.

• Love
Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
Liberals can't make a complete sentence without lying.
true fact. But you might add that they can also lie very well in an incomplete one. As a matter of fact, it's almost like they can't open their mouths without lying.

And it makes sense. The nonsensical and idiotic stances they take can't be supported with truth and reality. So, they simply distort reality and disregard the truth, and in that delusional environment they dwell...and they condemn anyone who refuses to join them in the big lie they've created..

Fact check verified, got em! Biden fvcked up bigly when he swapped the word THEM for IMMIGRANT, even though Trump was referring to either IMMIGRANT or ILLEGAL ALIEN when he said THEM.

Fact check verified, got em! Biden fvcked up bigly when he swapped the word THEM for IMMIGRANT, even though Trump was referring to either IMMIGRANT or ILLEGAL ALIEN when he said THEM.
Yeah we are getting the absolute best these other countries have to offer.

jebus, you even lie when admitting a lie. He was referring to SPECIFIC illegal aliens as far as you know. He wasn't denying that there are animals that are NOT illegal aliens and there is no indication that he meant ALL illegal aliens (although that might be true). All you can truthfully contend is that he was referring to those illegal aliens who act like animals. You can CONJECTURE that he meant all of them, and of course you will...but to present conjecture as fact is a lie and a bullshit dem practice.

If you allow in a number of illegals, there will, by anyone's definition, be animals among them. The animals within our own citizenry is a built-in, internal problem that we rightfully must deal with. Dealing with animals among illegal aliens flooding our country is an internal problem that we are self-imposing instead of solving, and a problem created completely wrongly.

Reactions: Archer2
He was referring to SPECIFIC illegal aliens as far as you know.

Nice try, he said "The Democrats say please don't call them animals" and the dems were referring to ALL immigrants/illegal aliens, not specific groups.

BAH, who are we kidding, i'm sure Trump loves all mexicans despite them poisoning our blood.

Nice try, he said "The Democrats say please don't call them animals" and the dems were referring to ALL immigrants/illegal aliens, not specific groups.

BAH, who are we kidding, i'm sure Trump loves all mexicans despite them poisoning our blood.
nice try. AGAIN you're conjecturing that he meant that the dems were referring to all illegals, and you're just downright FOS in suggesting he was talking about immigrants in general. The context was centered on those animals who committed heinous acts

And you're just a stupid and dishonest motherfvcker to conflate a great concern with barely controlled immigration that happens to be occurring mainly with Hispanic illegal entry (including the fake asylum ones) with an inherently racist attitude toward Hispanics. It's hardly wrong to feel animosity toward those who break our laws and invade our country, regardless of race. But because the ones who are massively invading us happen to be Hispanic, you and your ilk portray opposition to that as racism. Asshole.

Trump is expressing exactly what I and many other Americans feel, and that is that immigration is fine but should be conducted in a controlled manner, and with the best interests of our country in mind. Anyone who feels differently is just a POS AFAIC.

Reactions: Archer2
The nonsensical and idiotic stances they take can't be supported with truth and reality. So, they simply distort reality and disregard the truth, and in that delusional environment they dwell...and they condemn anyone who refuses to join them in the big lie they've created..
Those statements would be better applied to the MAGA crowd (and they usually are).

Yeah we are getting the absolute best these other countries have to offer.
I'll take ten illegal immigrants over one MAGA republican anytime. In fact, we should enact some laws that will allow us to deport some of you butt-brains to balance things out.

I'll take ten illegal immigrants over one MAGA republican anytime. In fact, we should enact some laws that will allow us to deport some of you butt-brains to balance things out.
so you're for outnumbering Americans with foreign invaders. There's a surprise.

Looks like your plan is working. Congrats.

Trump is expressing exactly what I and many other Americans feel, and that is that immigration is fine but should be conducted in a controlled manner.
Oh is that what he means when he said "poisoning the blood of our country"?

“They let, I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country”

so you're for outnumbering Americans with foreign invaders. There's a surprise.

Looks like your plan is working. Congrats.
Foreign invaders. JFC

You're descended from "foreign invaders", sweetie pie. Unless you're a full-blooded Cherokee or something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT